Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently, Ken Buck has not seen, or have access to, the bank records which Comer's committee have gone through. According to Comer, those bank records form the basis of this investigation. Maybe Ken Buck should look at those records before he rails against this impeachment investigation.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Apparently, Ken Buck has not seen, or have access to, the bank records which Comer's committee have gone through. According to Comer, those bank records form the basis of this investigation. Maybe Ken Buck should look at those records before he rails against this impeachment investigation.
Maybe Comer could show us all. He has the burden of proof.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe Comer could show us all. He has the burden of proof.
I am sure that before the full impeachment vote in the House is taken, that Comer will share the evidence with all of his colleagues. And if Biden is Impeached, I am positive all of the evidence uncovered by Comer and others will be made public in the trial at the US Senate.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
According to Comer, those bank records form the basis of this investigation.
Yeah but there are only so many times Comer can cry wolf. Sometimes it’s all shell and no peas.

And so on a so forth.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah but there are only so many times Comer can cry wolf. Sometimes it’s all shell and no peas.

And so on a so forth.
The evidence will be made public at the appropriate time as designated by the US Constitution.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The evidence will be made public at the appropriate time as designated by the US Constitution.
The Constitution doesn't designate the timing of the revelation of evidence for ANYTHING.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm sorry but at this point that sounds merely like desperate excuses. And like mentioned, there is no such time designated in the Constitution, that's merely a word salad that you made up to try to make the situation sound as if this was under control and proceeding as planned.
With, I believe ALL, the witnesses that the Republicans having touted out in the closed sessions either having been found lying and feeding Russian misinformation or straight up saying that there is no evidence, Comer saying that he's got something doesn't sound credible at all, more like he's got something he'll try to misconstrue but will turn out to be nothing. Again.

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No it won’t. Because the ‘evidence’ does not exist. It’s liars or Russians all the way down.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
What section of the US Constitution do you propose contains rules for when evidence can be disclosed in this instance?

I find it hard to believe that I, an Englishman appears to have a firmer grasp on the US Constitution.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ken Buck wasn't speaking to the bank records was he? Then again, I understand why you want to shift gears after months of Comer and gang hyping up information that was planted by Russia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I am sure that before the full impeachment vote in the House is taken, that Comer will share the evidence with all of his colleagues. And if Biden is Impeached, I am positive all of the evidence uncovered by Comer and others will be made public in the trial at the US Senate.
That's probably why the GOP fought so hard to release the 1023 to the public over the objections of the FBI. The GOP wants us to see all the weak and bogus evidence, while they keep the really good stuff hidden away.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's probably why the GOP fought so hard to release the 1023 to the public over the objections of the FBI. The GOP wants us to see all the weak and bogus evidence, while they keep the really good stuff hidden away.
Next we'll learn that there were crimes related to the acquisition of and data on "The Laptop"...

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And what was the basis for subpoenaing those bank records? Just fishing?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

With Smirnov being an obvious Russian operative (although to to be fair to him he also betrayed Russia in the past) can the GOP be trusted to have America's safety a higher priority than their own personal political interests?

Are we talking about the same person that the FBI paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for information and tried to protect the identity of from GOP investigators until they couldn't hide his deposition any longer?

Upvote 0