• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

It's Supernatural with Sid Roth

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Debbie3832, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Debbie3832

Debbie3832 New Member

+11
    United States
    Baptist
    Private
    It has been a while since I've watched a video by Sid Roth but did find them to be very inspirational. He has interviewed people who had near-death-experiences or those who found their way back to God through difficulties in life, etc. Through the years I found myself slipping away from my faith and God, but perhaps it was no accident I came upon these videos. I've started to recognize the need to renew my relationship with God and have become interested in my King James Bible again.

When watching these videos I feel like the Lord is actually reaching out to me. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has had positive experiences with these videos.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,056
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Ah Debbie! Sid is certainly interesting and quite entertaining however his show invites "anything goes". God works in mysterious ways so sometimes He brings us back in a very unusual way to see if indeed you are back. It is now time to discern He wants you back and the only way for some is to see what He is not.
    Blessings

3. Debbie3832

Debbie3832 New Member

+11
    United States
    Baptist
    Private
    Thank you for your insight about Sid Roth and what you're saying about his show is true. There must be a reason I tapered off watching his show, maybe his incorporating the supernatural with guests expressing their experiences on a spiritual realm got me concerned? I don't know. But I do know I was definitely going away from God, but after seeing a few Sid Roth videos I feel it was God reaching out to me that made me see where I was going. I'm aware that I need to watch what I hear Sid Roth or anyone else says because of false doctrine. My guide is not Sid Roth, but should be and is Jesus Christ and God's Word.

4. *LILAC

*LILAC Keeping it simple. Supporter

+6,450
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    I've recently watched a few of these shows and I'm very skeptical about them. Don't believe everything you see or hear and always ask the Holy Spirit for discernment.

5. Debbie3832

Debbie3832 New Member

+11
    United States
    Baptist
    Private
    It has been quite a while since I've watched one of his videos at much length. I was just interested in what others had to say about Sid Roth.

6. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran

+2,759
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Watch Sid Roth. Find Yahweh can't be put in my box.

Of course, check what is said by SR and his guests just like every sermon, teaching, etc

G_d is supernatural..

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  7. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) a pilgrim passing thru

+4,084
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Yes, I love it.