its now being claimed, the Romans invented Jesus

Mr Pickles

Feb 2, 2012
✟449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The new age half truth movement his followers, who see icke as their messiah , also Jesus did not exist

Though on you tube there is a good video by an agnostic historian, who claims its clear Jesus did exist,

other non biblical proofs Archaeological proof to , as well as biblical proof.

that Jesus existed, was the founder of the christian faith ,that Jesus was crucified,

David Icke has long said that there was no 'Jesus' and now a major documentary by scholars and researchers concludes that 'he' was the invention of the Romans

Tuesday, 11 September 2012 10:47 Headlines - David Icke Website

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The new age half truth movement his followers, who see icke as their messiah , also Jesus did not exist

Though on you tube there is a good video by an agnostic historian, who claims its clear Jesus did exist,

that Jesus existed, was the founder of the christian faith ,that Jesus was crucified,

David Icke has long said that there was no 'Jesus' and now a major documentary by scholars and researchers concludes that 'he' was the invention of the Romans

"Icke" for some reason immediately reminds me of Ichabod!
:)

Upvote 0
L

Leap

Icke also says that the moon is hollow and piloted by interstellar space lizards...so he has less credibility than my cat's chew toys. :)

Upvote 0

Mr Pickles

Feb 2, 2012
✟449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
i was on the icke forum when he presented his Horus Jesus par-ells, as fact truth, this is how it is, but after about ten minuets research, found that in reality these parallels where just prefabricated by david icke and did not exist in any historical document ,

i had seen Horus anti christ parallels

thats when i really question david icke so right on some things but then mixing truth with false hood, deception, was a big no no,

it was not appreciated on his official forum when i liked him to Judas selling Jesus out for 30 pieces of silver

Judas Icke not much has changed though now he is going for GOLD

In david ickes world there is no room for another messiah, in his mind and in the mind of his new age followers, truth movement religion, he is the messiah.

he will take £ 687.500.00 if he fills wembley arena in a few weeks time , for a nine hour talk, presentation, there is no Jesus will get thrown in , as he trys to give Jesus the kiss of death.

Do you think David Icke will fill wembley Arena, £ 687,500 .00 Whats your prediction, page 1

Upvote 0