johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. Coach over turns M40, the 11th, at 11pm. Oxford the UK

40 an interesting number, Israel was in the wilderness, before entering the promised land, 40 years,

it rained 40 days and 40 nights. Global event, the Flood.

Jesus fasted in the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights, before he brought Gods truth, and light into the world.

40 can speak of a big event.

When i was at sea, in a storm, at times the ship would be pushed over to its maxims, 45 degrees,

you may be laying in your bunk, looking up at your legs and feet, the ship would stay there for a few moments, long enough, at times for you to think, is it going over.

Then the relief as it came back from the brink.

How close are things from going over, 40 degrees?

How close from hitting the rocks, capsizing,

Christmas Island Christmas is close to.

How big will it be, Global.

Joseph was tolled of a dream, the pharoe had, which involved two cows, a fat cow and a lean cow, he knew what the dream meant and acted,

it resulted in both Egypt and Israel being delivered, how much more are we seeing, being shown, and hearing.

Cuba’s president has stated, big reforms are needed,

is it the same for Europe, to many factors in play, a case of to little to late,

unemployment and cuts , Irelands banks can still fail. Like wise, Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Belguim,and the UK.

Europe the UK frozen, swine flew fatalities on the rise.
Calamity going from nation to nation.

Is it all a case of a bridge to far.

Financial gridlock?
Like a psychological drama, money markets and countries staring at each other, who will blink first, then the storm continues.

Could also be said. Like wise Iran- Korea. could war start Tuesday, full lunar eclipse on winter solstice

How many countries are about to over turn and crash onto the rocks? Globally U.S, India.?

A time of Reckoning. settling accounts.

What time is it, the time is now.

Three objects also heading for the earth,

When forces collide with devestating consequences. Johnny

Taken from the post The storm is coming, general forum david icke forums

Last edited:
Reactions: lismore

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over looking the obvious
Often when people notice a synchronicity, mirror image, some thing running parallel.

A sign, or join dots and see a picture emerging. ect
How easy to at times completly over look the Obvious.
I asked when seeing the coach over turn on the M.40 at Oxford.
on the 11th december at 11pm.

was some thing about to over turn in the UK,
well the most obvious event was the coming freeze.
On the same day a terrorist attack, in Stockholme, sweden.
so asked if we would see a terrorist attack in the UK.
if this to could be an event that would over turn in the UK. as it had in Sweden.

I had seen a volvo coach swerve a pallet and go down an embankment, when i was learning to drive coaches.
volvo- sweden
Embankment London?
so some thoughts, a wooden pallet, a wharf is often made of wood, Canary wharf?

The coach over turned on the 11th at 11pm M40 Oxford.
Oxford Univercity, is stated Univercitys have become recruiting grounds for terrorism.

Shootings that had taken place in univercitys. Gunmen, style attack?
Oxford famous for its boat race, A race agaisnt time?
A terrorist Attack by boat, Parliament?
Today possably 12 disciples of osama bin laden have been arrested.
said to have been planning a terrorist attack in the UK.
The Obvious over looked,
I wonder if one of their targets would have been.
OXFORD STREET. ?
johnny

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
seeing its you, and i know you have missed me. i will oblige.

I keep seeing Huskies, is there a big freeze coming,

35 whales beached in Ireland, the sign of Jonah, was Ireland about to be swallowed by a financial crisis.

On the 9th of November an event from the North,Then North Korea.

Three storms in progress, the world wide Hurrican is turning the Whirl pool.

calamity going from nation to nation.

johnny

Upvote 0

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can't say there's a big freeze coming, that's speculation. As for Ireland, you don't need any sign to know they're in trouble, nor do you need any sign to know the States is in trouble, so is German, England, France and Greece, which means the whole Euro culture. Now if you could direct me to the 9th of November post we can judge it, as we are to judge any prophecy.

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You will see to when this coach went over on the 11th december, at 11pm
M40 Oxford.
40 can represent a big event, i asked then was their an event about to turn over in the U.K, the UK.

This was before the cold snap arrived, then storms hit the middle east,
california now, again global.

central America, before, land slides, avalances, mentioned in this thread.
speaking to of financial, also conflict, their can be a land slide as such. A sudden devestating event.

last week i asked would their be an earth Quake,see thread,page 12 genral talk forum, david icke forum, last night at 11pm.
there was.

Yesterday West came up twice, Cumbria is West from me.
A terrorist attack, 12 terrorists arrested to date.
Kenya, Uganda terrorist attack yesterday, talk nowof terrorist attacks to come over christmas, ? global

financial on going. The West, in danger of over turning, sinking, global
Korea East West conflict.? Things remain on a knife edge, the boat that capsized at christmas island, the rocks decribed as razor sharp.

South Korea now taking, of a much larger live firing exercise. global?
Middle east tension in the lebonen, the sale of guns going through the roof, talk of cival war, Tension to in Gaza. global
we saw once a christmas day massacre in South Africa, we could see conflict starting this week?

Earth Quakes UK Iran Japan. Global, comes up again.
I know what i have been tolled and what i can see, regarding what i can see, i hope i am wrong, and that im barking up the wrong tree, and it dosnt come to pass, certainly can. !

Always what i share is for peoples consideration, people can take it or leave it, its open to interpretation, people must always do their own research, draw their own conclusion/s if any.
its not written in blood and stone, some times people will add, things they have noticed.

the cracks are appearing. The cables are braking. not just spidermans. or the coalitions,
or the cable on train lines at Huntington, east coast line. power down. falling.
The Alarms are ringing. The storm is coming, johnny

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Always been childs play really, God bless to you to.

Kings of leon , oh ya your coach is on fire. Londons 02 arena,
yesterday. two coaches. any clues here,
kings of leon, lyrics radioactive, London being a target for terrorism.
is on going. Mi6

At the 02 Arena from the 24 th december, The Titanic exhibition
The Titanic hit an ice berg, the unsinkable sunk.
The UK currently hit by a titanic freeze.

The E.U west the unsinkable financialy sinking.
soon the financial elite will own every thing.
Nations, every man women and child in their debt, trapped. johnny

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can't say there's a big freeze coming, that's speculation. As for Ireland, you don't need any sign to know they're in trouble, nor do you need any sign to know the States is in trouble, so is German, England, France and Greece, which means the whole Euro culture. Now if you could direct me to the 9th of November post we can judge it, as we are to judge any prophecy.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
like wise a prophecy, depending on the situation, some are impending, some for an appointed time.

A sign/s confirmation can also come in a personel way, God is not limited how he may reveal a matter to us, at any level.

God says its time, its time! johnny

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A women has just been killed in London, by a belguim masstoft, dog.
at Warrington - WAR
This brings to mind.

At the european head quarters, built like the tower of babel, is a statue of the women riding the beast.

When the beast turns apon the women, the harlot.
Revelations chapter 17
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me me, Come hither; I will show you the judgement of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters.

with whom the Kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wineof her fornication.

so he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness; and i saw a women sit apon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the women was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornications.
and apon her fore head was a name written,

MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH,
and i saw the women drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:
revelations chapter 17, verse 16

and the ten horns which i saw upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
revelations chapter 18 verse 8

There fore shall her plagues come in one day., death and mourning, and famine: and she shall be utterly burned with fire,
For strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
The MOTHER OF HARLOTS her judgement comes. johnny

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think 40 elderly people were hurt, coach over turned M.40 oxford on the 11the december, at 11pm

i asked then was something going to over turn in the UK.
Earth Quake at 11pm,

40 as mentioned before, the number 40 can point to a big event,
it rained 40 days and 40 nights,
children of Israel 40 years in the wilderness before they entered the promised land,

Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, in the wilderness.
before he brought Gods truth and light into the world, going head to head with the rulers of darkness.

two coaches, kings of leon, caught fire, at the 02 arena London.
The Titanic exhibition is now at the 02 arena.
As well as the financial situation in europe, the weather, sub zero tempretures, threat of terrorism. war.

the other event that could spread like wild fire , through airports, go global
pandemic, Swine Flu , which could over turn a lot of people , the UK?
300 hundred in intensive care with flu, many with swine flu.
young and old, could hit alot of people. johnny

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
like wise a prophecy, depending on the situation, some are impending, some for an appointed time.

A sign/s confirmation can also come in a personel way, God is not limited how he may reveal a matter to us, at any level.

God says its time, its time! johnny

He did give signs, and a calendar, and a purpose and a target, and He also told us NO prophecy is of a personal interpretation, but you know all that already.

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joseph prewarned prepared, with the freezing weather in the UK and swine flu,

450 confirmed cases, 27 dead h1n1, pslam 91. This May unfold to be the UK,s 9/11

A major event, is unfolding here in the UK, along with war and terrorism, financial ,which is also global.

A very testing time, where many, multiudes in the valley of decision,
some may now come to call apon the name of the Lord, and ask to receive his salvation.

The Lord said he would shake the earth, at present the whole earth is literally shakin , from one end of the earth to the other,

Earth continues to shake all over, USGS Live Internet Seismic Server

johnny

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By Laura Donnelly, Health Correspondent 6:29PM GMT 25 Dec 2010

The level of influenza – including the swine flu strain – in the population is now higher – and rising more sharply – than they were at this point in 1999, when the country was heading for an epidemic which triggered a major NHS crisis.

With millions of people visiting friends and family over the Christmas period experts believe that the rate could reach epidemic levels within a week.

The number of flu victims in intensive care has more than doubled in one week, with 460 patients now in critical care beds.

Meanwhile, a Government memo is warning of shortages of Tamiflu – the main drug used to treat flu patients – in some parts of the country.

The rate of flu in England and Wales is 87.1 cases per 100,000 of the population, a rate which has tripled in seven days.

Proffesser John Oxford, leading research in the UK, johnny

Upvote 0