Status
Not open for further replies.

Carico

Oct 12, 2003
Visit site
✟22,071.00
Faith
Christian
It's pretty pointless to converse with people who contradict themselves incessantly. Posters have told me that evolutionists don't believe that one animal mutates into another, yet they claim that apes mutated into human beings. :eek: Still others have said that humans aren't the product of cross-breeding. So what's left except that God created humans and animals? Nothing. Since evolutionists at some point have taken back every single one of their premises, then they have no theory left.

So I'm not going to waste my time listening to one contradiction after another. The truth is always simple and non-contradictory but all I've found here are contradictions by evolutionists. So I'll leave you to make up any story you want about the origin of man regardless of how contradictory it is to how animals and humans actually breed. But I prefer to live in the real world where each species breeds its own kind and humans rule over the animals. :wave:

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's pretty pointless to converse with people who contradict themselves incessantly. Posters have told me that evolutionists don't believe that one animal mutates into another, yet they claim that apes mutated into human beings. :eek: Still others have said that humans aren't the product of cross-breeding. So what's left except that God created humans and animals? Nothing. Since evolutionists at some point have taken back every single one of their premises, then they have no theory left.

So I'm not going to waste my time listening to one contradiction after another. The truth is always simple and non-contradictory but all I've found here are contradictions by evolutionists. So I'll leave you to make up any story you want about the origin of man regardless of how contradictory it is to how animals and humans actually breed. But I prefer to live in the real world where each species breeds its own kind and humans rule over the animals. :wave:
Bye.

Upvote 0

Lilandra

Princess-Majestrix
Dec 9, 2004
state of mind
Visit site
✟19,703.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's pretty pointless to converse with people who contradict themselves incessantly. Posters have told me that evolutionists don't believe that one animal mutates into another, yet they claim that apes mutated into human beings. :eek: Still others have said that humans aren't the product of cross-breeding. So what's left except that God created humans and animals? Nothing.
At least nothing you are willing to consider.

But I prefer to live in the real world where each species breeds its own kind and humans rule over the animals. :wave:

If you prefer to live in the real world, why not study it to find out what it really is?

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It's pretty pointless to converse with people who contradict themselves incessantly.
Do you think that God has given up on them? Are evolutionists God forsaken? I do not think that God has ever given up on anyone. Or are they the ones that have turned their back on Him and reject Him.

If God has not given up on anyone, then why should I? Does He not continue to want to do a work in everyone's life? Does He not desire to give them life and health, peace and prosperity and so very much more?

Did you come here to take something away from people, or did you come here to offer them something that they do not have and seem to want?

Upvote 0

TheGnome

Evil Atheist Conspiracy PR Guy
Aug 20, 2006
Lincoln, Nebraska
✟15,607.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

That's kind of a low blow. I've read threads you participated in, and you have the gall to say something like this? Obviously, this post was only meant to infuriate. I doubt your desire to actually learn.

Why do people have to act like this? You're far older than me and you act half my age. What's with having access to the internet that makes us forget all the wisdom we've acquired throughout the years?

Upvote 0

BoneVulture

In madness ov night, in madness ov day
Jun 19, 2006
Espoo, Finland
✟15,326.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry you feel that it's a waste of time here; most of us feel it's a waste of time talking to you.

I'll second that.

But know that this is just diversion tactic; Carico is bound to return once she has cleansed her memory of all the arguments the opposition has made that might've stuck. Then the cycle starts all over.

Upvote 0

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's pretty pointless to converse with people who contradict themselves incessantly. Posters have told me that evolutionists don't believe that one animal mutates into another, yet they claim that apes mutated into human beings. :eek:
I don't suppose that learning the concept of speciation will help ease the confusion?

Still others have said that humans aren't the product of cross-breeding. So what's left except that God created humans and animals? Nothing.
This is a good example of a false dilemma- either evolution is true or Christian creationism is true. It's a false dilemma because any possible explaination could also fit as an alternative to evolution, from the Flying Spaghetti Monster to Last Thursdayism, not just creationism.

But since the initial assumption of evolution being untrue because a strawman of evolution is untrue is illogial and since evolution actually happens, it's a moot point.

But I prefer to live in the real world where each species breeds its own kind and humans rule over the animals. :wave:
You mean this isn't the real world? :scratch:

Drosophila_speciation.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
I trust this will be the last thread we see out of you then, Carico?

I wouldn't count on it. The door is open, but Carico needs an audience far too much to walk out.

Trust me, this is just one in a long series of Carico farewell posts over the years.

Upvote 0

Dannager

Back in Town
May 5, 2005
✟11,819.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
I wouldn't count on it. The door is open, but Carico needs an audience far too much to walk out.

Trust me, this is just one in a long series of Carico farewell posts over the years.
I guess the situation's not all bad. At the very least Carico keeps plenty of plainly ridiculous creationist ravings on the front page for the lurkers to laugh at.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yasic

Part time poster, Full time lurker
Sep 9, 2005
✟14,558.00
Faith
Atheist
Heh, I remember when I first joined CF. Back then I was new to the whole online debate, and was eager to meet creationists and chrsitans. And when I got here, Carico was making his/her rounds through GA, and of all the posts on GA, I seemed to easily be able to answer those, however I could not because I did not have the 100 post requirement.

I saw his/her points and really wanted to debate them then thinking I might actually change his/her oppinion, I still had faith in human reason skills.

Also just to note, back then I was a recovering Chrsitans, who was not happy loseing his faith, so I was also hoping for someone to come along and show me back on the right path, and restore my relationship with God (My reason for joining the the first place).

Anyways, I finally got my 100 post counts useing nothing but creation and evolution forums (I refused to post any spam at all, it was comply against my ethics then. I still try to avoid spam when I can now) I happily went into the GA and tried to find a new thread that Carico would start (He/She seemed to start a new one every day, up until 2 days before I got in).

He/She never did. The one person of all that I really wanted to debate with left before I had a chance to do so. I was heartbroken.

All I have to say is... man I was really naive then.

Upvote 0

yasic

Part time poster, Full time lurker
Sep 9, 2005
✟14,558.00
Faith
Atheist
I guess the situation's not all bad. At the very least Carico keeps plenty of plainly ridiculous creationist ravings on the front page for the lurkers to laugh at.

Though I do have to admit, I do feel like Carico is our strawman, when it comes to lurkers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.