futureyouthpastor85

Hillsong Fan
Dec 19, 2003
California
Visit site
✟194.00
Faith
Protestant
Sometimes we lose focus on God and slip up in sin. Our covenant with God shattered - communication lost. We say we're sorry, ask for our forgiveness, and we move on.

It hailed and rained today. Pretty hard actually. I looked up at the darkish sky and saw a rainbow, and as I thought about it for a bit, I realized what God was trying to say that no matter how many times we break our part of the deal, God will never break His.

Consider how many times you say "Ill never make this mistake or this sin again" and then do. Then consider how many times the world has grieved God, giving him perfect reason to destroy the earth by flood again, and how He's said, unlike you and I, "No, I have a covenant and a promise to keep."

God bless.

looksgood

Veteran
Sep 19, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
✟17,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL yes indeed. He set a rainbow before Him in heaven. It is always a reminder of His promise that He would never again flood the world. It is His covenate to have mercy. We have no part in it, because He gave it as a gift.

And one more covenate He has made with us too. Jesus is always before Him. A reminder of the covenate of mercy in that He has forgiven us all our sins, past the now, the future. In this covenate our only part is to accept it. And He will not let down on His part. Let us not break down on ours. All we must do is trust Him.

Upvote 0