Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ok, well those of you who have read my stuff about my friend Josh and his situation where his room mate stole all his stuff, and now he's been missing supposedly trying to go get a truck from his brother from which he was supposed to be back 3 days ago. I think he's a good friend, and we are supposed to be moving into a new place soon, but now...

Josh has been missing, he was do back last tuesday evening. We were gona head to ashland to get his stuff that his ex-room mate supposedly stole, because he was supposedly caught up there with it.

I went to the only friend of Josh's that I know today. I asked him if he had seen or heard from Josh sense Tuesday. He said no he left Monday. Josh had told this guy that he was gona be there to watch his kid later that day. But when this guy got back, there was no Josh, and some money was missing, though he didn't suspect Josh of anything. I know what happened that day, because I picked Josh up at a minute mart and brought him to a bus station where he bought his bus ticket to Tacoma to go get a truck from his brother. Later that night I dropped him off at the bus station. I haven't seen him sense, though he called the next morning and said everything was fine, he even wanted my address so he could send me a post card from Tacoma.

But I talked to his friend he was staying with before he left, and he said that all Josh's stuff was at his brother's house. His brother is Josh's best friend, and that he saw the guy that supposedly had stolen all Josh's stuff just yesterday. Which shouldn't be possible because he's supposed to be up in holding over in Ashland which is very far away. Now there are a few reasons why this guy might not know what happened, or didn't happen. Josh still might be telling the truth to me at least. It was hard for Josh to be entirely honest with this guy 'cause of his relationship with his old roomate, and Josh's best friend, this guy's brother might have covered for him. Still the apreance of Wallie the guy that stole everything doesn't fit in very well. Anyhow it's all bad to lie I know.

So in the end I havn't heard from my friend Josh and I'm supposed to move in with him, and I can't get in without him, sides I barely have any furniture. Now it may be that he's some kinda sociopathic liar. Things DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL. I really have no clue what's going on at this point. Josh has my cell phone which is vital to my bussiness, and I do not know to report it missing and try to get a new one or what. I just don't understand. It's like reality has split into two parts at the same time not decideing which one to be yet. I can't plan for much I don't know what's going on. All the explanations for this are not good and it's hurting me to think my friend just totally lied to me about stuff. Please please pray for the truth to become evident and for my life to move forward...

THANKS

BENJAMIN

pandora

Jan 10, 2003
someplace cold
Visit site
✟7,752.00
Faith
Christian
heya Ben.... can you maybe change your plans and not move in with him. if you have had this amount of excitement in this short of time, what will it be like living with him? Also, the friends he's got... um, u think its not all truthful?? my head hurts tryin to keep up with it all, and poor baby, i dont know what u must be feeling.. like ur on a bad ride that wont stop..... but this is insane! u need to protect urself when it gets to a certain point.... i mean, lies and missing money... how can that be making your heart feel good? all that worry, too.. :( read some Bible at least at the mo so u can at least feel lighter in spirit... i'll keep praying :) hugs and blessings :)

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Ben,

If I were you I would not be too involved with your "friend".  He sounds like he has some major issues with honesty.  And I would definitely report the cell phone as missing.  I don't think this fellow is overly concerned with how important to your business it is and chances are that you will never see it again. :(

The best advice I can give you is to pray for this man and to choose your friends wisely.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ah I know how you mean, but is it a bad thing not to have faith in a friend? Wouldn't God want me to believe in the goodness of my friend? And this doesn't make sense for a lot of reasons as well. He left his pocket knife with me, he never goes anywhere without it, it's a very expensive knife. I don't want to think of him as some thieving liar. It may be true, but pray that it is not. If what has happened to Josh is all true, I know it is a lot to deal with but I should hang in there with him as a friend.

Anyhow beggining monday I make new plans, but I will still wonder what is going on. Just Josh was very generous with me, and I've never know him to be a liar or anything bad, and his friend did not suspect him to be anything bad as well. This is just all details that make things even more confusing. It becomes hard to bare after so much piles up. Pray for my endurance and release from all this!

Thanks,

BENJAMIN.

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there folks. I think I was right to have faith in my friend Josh. I just got off the phone with him. A buddy of mine had the idea to call my cell company and find the last couple of outgoing called. They were on the day after he left, the one's to me and his brother. No more after that because he quickly became out of range, and then the cell went dead. A friend of him needed a favor and he had to stay to fix a car. it is a ongoing mechanic issue, and he has to stay untill next friday for parts to come in. He did try to call me and my cell records show that, but I guess the reception was so bad they didn't go through.

His ex-room mate Wally did in fact steal his stuff and he did get caught in Ashland, but they let him go signing a paper that says he will appear in court if Josh decides to press charges. He then returned Josh's stuff to Josh's best friend's house untill Josh gets home to collect it. So in the end Josh hadn't lied to anyone and he even mailed me to let me know what was going on, he's express mailing me my phone monday. I am still really really really ****ed though, I wish I could calm down, sorry for the language. I wouldn't have left someone worrying, I would have found a way to contact them or would have went back to tell them, I wish to not be upset about this! But so you don't think Josh sucks, he doesn't have my home phone number, it was in my cell and when you look it up it just says "home" not my number. He didn't know how to work it well enough to find the number so he could copy it onto paper or something, and he said he tried but it kept running out of batteries and turning off before he could.

Anyhow thanks for all your prayers, I wish I thought of calling the phone people and looking for outgoing calls earlier, but I'm glad it occured to somone, thanks a lot.

BEN

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.