• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

It’s Friday and....

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by doodah man, Aug 16, 2019.

1. VMaeLove

VMaeLove Member

+134
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    It is my birthday weekend and I have a lovable pupp so who needs a date? :D

2. doodah man

doodah man New Member

+2
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    Im truly sorry. I was being paranoid and thought you were attacking me. I recently commited to Christ and am going through a lot of emotions. I can really feel the devil fighting my @!#. Sorry once again and The Bee Gees were pretty good.

3. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Active Member Supporter

+250
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I saw Michael McDonald at Bass Hall in Fort Worth a few years ago. That voice.

4. Rene Loup

Rene Loup A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+12,444
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Romantic Wolf.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. LaBèlla

LaBèlla ❣️ His little lady ❣️ Supporter

+4,061
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Oftentimes it is the reverse. I tell people how to stand against his attacks because I’ve experienced a lot of warfare.

I’ve edited my response in light of something that occurred today which shed light on your perception. It was a spiritual attack. You were used to incite me to do something that would impact an important connection through my absence.

But the Lord revealed the truth. Pray against the spirit of fear and start reading and praying the Psalms each day. They will renew your spirit and give you peace. When you feel afraid pray Psalm 91, 27, and 37.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  6. LaBèlla

LaBèlla ❣️ His little lady ❣️ Supporter

+4,061
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I love his voice! I remember hearing TDB songs in the elevator along with Chicago as a child. Music was really good back then.

7. THE W

THE W AFRIKANB0T

+2,397
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Single
    on Friday i'm always alone, but never lonely!

8. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Mod Queue Spam Troll Banner Extraordinaire! Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+2,552
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    Not I. I own a calendar, and will therefore always be in possession of 365 dates. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. mojoboy31

mojoboy31 Kitchen Ninja

+5,127
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I have a date for tonight: August 17th....

10. MehGuy

MehGuy Free speech warrior degenerate Supporter

+6,509
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    It's not Friday anymore! :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List