It´s coming this year! The land will mourn!

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

toothfairy72

Jedi-mom
Apr 3, 2010
✟15,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wouldn't mock you for anything...I stand beside you in this belief but, the link won't load. Do you have another?

Thanks for your words.
Go to Watchmanscry.com and listen to the audio from 1/14/11.

This is a radio broadcast from Rick Wiles of Trunews.com.

His guests are Nathan Leal, Augusto Perez(both prophetic voices) and someone not disclosed, who has first-hand information of what your government and the rest of the world leaders are planning for 2011:

1.Superdevaluation of the EURO first, then of the DOLLAR.
2.The coming food shortage will cripple the world.
3.Plans for the global currency are ready to be implemented.

Upvote 0

toothfairy72

Jedi-mom
Apr 3, 2010
✟15,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And would you be willing to bet your life on this prediction?

I wouldn't bet my life on anything, except Christ.

If you find this post ridiculous then go ahead. I have a thick skin.
I know that there are people here who will want to listen to this, and I posted this
for them.
:)

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

LovedofHim

Jan 6, 2011
Up here, over there, beyond that
✟1,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It won't last long. They've got a new global banking system and currency waiting in the wings.

It's all orchestrated. They are bringing down this current economy on purpose so that they can establish global control.

The question is, then, is this the beast that will rise up after the church is gone?

Upvote 0

oneofchrists

Give Me Stength Lord
Sep 9, 2009
Intervale, New Brunswick Canada
✟8,514.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ToothFairy! If some thought that we were in dark times now, they had better brace themselves for the times ahead and the implications they will have on us all. Only God can and will correct all this but I'm afraid that there will be even more travail to follow before He institutes his Perfect will upon this Earth of ours and fulfils His promise for His own.......God Bless You all and all who will contribute to this thread.....Dave

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No. Food shortage and a worthless currency.

Not a far-out prediction at all. Food shortage is apparently part of the problem in Egypt.

As for worthless currency ... the Fed has been printing unprecedented amounts of money ... they call it "quantitative easing". Nothing like it's ever been done before -- well, except for in third world countries when it resulted in hyper-inflation. The dollar's been the world-wide standard though, so the outcome won't be restricted to the USA. It'd be nice if Europe were in decent financial shape, but Europe's financial condition appears even worse ... ahead of the USA even.

As for food shortage ... what would one expect to happen when a large percentage of the worldwide corn supply has been diverted to ethanol production. Grain's not available either for animal food or human consumption.

... as with elections, actions have consequences ...

Upvote 0

toothfairy72

Jedi-mom
Apr 3, 2010
✟15,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
ToothFairy! If some thought that we were in dark times now, they had better brace themselves for the times ahead and the implications they will have on us all. Only God can and will correct all this but I'm afraid that there will be even more travail to follow before He institutes his Perfect will upon this Earth of ours and fulfils His promise for His own.......God Bless You all and all who will contribute to this thread.....Dave

Amen to that!

Upvote 0
J

Jazer

As for worthless currency ... the Fed has been printing unprecedented amounts of money ... they call it "quantitative easing". Nothing like it's ever been done before -- well, except for in third world countries when it resulted in hyper-inflation. The dollar's been the world-wide standard though, so the outcome won't be restricted to the USA. It'd be nice if Europe were in decent financial shape, but Europe's financial condition appears even worse ... ahead of the USA even.
China is the one that is complaining about America paying them with funny money. Even though they use it to their advantage. Workers complain about wanting more money and with hyper inflation the workers are getting what looks like 8% more a year. They are starting to figure out that they do not really have any additional spending power. This is just a way for the greedy American bankers to steal more money. So I am sure that many countries would like to put an end to this inflation. Wages in China have actually gone from $60 to $120 a month. In some area they are even higher because they need to attract workers to build the infrastructure they are currently working on.

During the depression people thought they could hide their money in their mattress or bury it in the back yard to protect it. That is not going to do you any good now. Inflation is going to find it no matter where you try to hide the money, it will be worth less when you go to try and spend it. When I did remodeling work I use to hope I could find some money that people stashed away somewhere. But I never did. Maybe an old coin or an old newspaper was about all you can ever find.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
J

Jazer

Anybody who has followed the natural disasters and reads a newspaper will understand that we're in trouble. Look at what all the flooding worldwide has done to crops!
I remember when rice was expensive. It does not effect those who have money as much as the people who can not afford to pay the higher amount. Like when gasoline was so high. People found a way to pay it, but the people with trucks and who did a lot of driving had a difficult time.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your words.
Go to Watchmanscry.com and listen to the audio from 1/14/11.

This is a radio broadcast from Rick Wiles of Trunews.com.

His guests are Nathan Leal, Augusto Perez(both prophetic voices) and someone not disclosed, who has first-hand information of what your government and the rest of the world leaders are planning for 2011:

1.Superdevaluation of the EURO first, then of the DOLLAR.
2.The coming food shortage will cripple the world.
3.Plans for the global currency are ready to be implemented.

Very much possible. I doubt it will happen this year though but it can. Even though something might be planned, it doesn't always happen when they planned it to, especially when it comes to laws. I hope it doesn't come this year.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I heard the broadcast last nite and have been thinking of it since. All we can do is pray for wisdom, provision and protection as our trust and only hope is Christ.

Suppossedly the elderly gentleman has released more information to Rev Lindsay about the next moves of the elite. He claims he has nothing to loose as he is dying of cancer which is possible as those that know are seen as conspiracy theory nuts anyway. But that is all part of the game with them as in hiding the truth in plain site.

Or this could be another one of the elite's controlled release of information that causes more fear and chaos for the public. All throught history we can see when people fear for their necessities and very life they will do almost anything. And this only makes the public putty in the hands of the powerful.

They can yell their plans from the highest mountain, but if is not the time designated by the Lord they will not prevail at this point. That's the Catch 22 for me as is this the time and I need to get our family and whoever will listen prepared? I don't know. I just don't know.

Upvote 0