Israeli soldiers admit 'murdering' Gazans

emesshalom

Mar 11, 2008
✟8,605.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Well, if you died ~1900 years ago and your great-great-etc-grandchildren don't even know which land was yours, i don't see how you'd go about reclaiming it legally.

But we do know. And if there any doubts, Moshiach will settle them. Under any circumstance, what is now held by the State of Israel falls within the boundaries described by all of the various commentators.

Upvote 0

emesshalom

Mar 11, 2008
✟8,605.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
From what I remember from the Old Testament, that land isn't even yours. Yeah, God gave it to the Hebrews, but then He took it away. So case closed (from the religious standpoint, any secular arguments can now follow without worry about silly religious nonsense).
The Torah is very clear on the matter, G-d never took the Land away.

Upvote 0
N

Nathan45

Well, if you win a war, don't you get the benefits of the winning? I don't see America giving any land back to the British or the Indians or the Mexicans. Why should we give any land to the Arabs? Why not just re-move them to their own lands and keep our land for ourselves?

I don't know, maybe because there are about a billion or so Muslims and ~6 million jews in Israel.

You may have God on your side but the Arabs have Iron Chariots

Reactions: ACougar
Upvote 0

emesshalom

Mar 11, 2008
✟8,605.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Tanakh is very clear on the matter. Yes He did.

Since the Tanach is part of Torah, you'll have to give your sources to back up your claim. In effect, the Tanach ends with the Jews returning to Eretz Israel after the Babylonian Captivity under the leadership of the Prophets. Seems like that confirms our right of pocession.

Upvote 0

emesshalom

Mar 11, 2008
✟8,605.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
I don't know, maybe because there are about a billion or so Muslims and ~6 million jews in Israel.

You may have God on your side but the Arabs have Iron Chariots

I perfer the Israeli Plutonium Chariots to the Arab's Iron Chariots every day of the week.

Upvote 0