Israeli security minister: Jewish right to freedom of movement in the West Bank trumps Arab right to freedom of movement in the West Bank

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir sparked outrage after stating that his right to freedom of movement is "more important" than the freedom of movement of Arabs in an interview with N12 on Wednesday evening.

"I think [Defense Minister Yoav] Gallant is mistaken with his policy about 'the fabric of life,'" said Ben-Gvir. "My right, the right of my wife, of my children to move around on the roads in the West Bank is more important than the right to freedom of movement of the Arabs - this is the reality, this is the truth. My right to life precedes [their] right to freedom of movement."

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir sparked outrage after stating that his right to freedom of movement is "more important" than the freedom of movement of Arabs in an interview with N12 on Wednesday evening.

"I think [Defense Minister Yoav] Gallant is mistaken with his policy about 'the fabric of life,'" said Ben-Gvir. "My right, the right of my wife, of my children to move around on the roads in the West Bank is more important than the right to freedom of movement of the Arabs - this is the reality, this is the truth. My right to life precedes [their] right to freedom of movement."
Apartheid is apartheid is apartheid…

Upvote 0