Israeli morgue worker says horrors inflicted on Hamas's victims are 'worse than the Holocaust' including decapitated pregnant woman and her beheaded…

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
…unborn child

• Shari says the atrocities committed by Hamas are 'worse than the Holocaust'
  • She and her team spend 12 hours a day cleaning mutilated corpses
  • Her team has helped identify 800 bodies so far
A volunteer who works in a military base morgue cleaning the bodies of mutilated Israeli soldiers before they are buried says the brutality of Hamas’ massacre of innocents is ‘worse than the Holocaust.'

Shari has the grim task of pulling mutilated corpses from the body bags that are lined up on stretchers at the morgue of the Shura military base near Tel Aviv before preparing them as best she can for funerals.

The architect and mother-of-four told MailOnline: ‘I heard stories about Auschwitz as a child growing up in New Jersey. But what I have seen here with my own eyes is worse than the Holocaust.’

Shari, who doesn’t want to give her surname to protect her family’s safety, works with the Israeli Defence Force’s Rabbinate corps who formally identify whatever is left of the remains recovered after their military have been murdered by Hamas gunmen - to allow their families to bury them as quickly as possible as is the Jewish custom.

Still wearing the scrubs from another long and gruelling shift preparing the dead for funerals, she told MailOnline: ‘We wash the bodies and prepare them for burial. We try to bring them dignity in death.

Continued below.