Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Oh, good grief! The Jordan seemed fine when I was there, if not "mighty'.
Egypt is having a problems since damming the Nile, whih I thought were foreseeable.
Of course, we Americans don't always show a lot of sense when it comes to our waterways, either.

You're picking some great articles, Holly! Way to go! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Plan 9 said:
Oh, good grief! The Jordan seemed fine when I was there, if not "mighty'.
Egypt is having a problems since damming the Nile, whih I thought were foreseeable.
Of course, we Americans don't always show a lot of sense when it comes to our waterways, either.

You're picking some great articles, Holly! Way to go! :thumbsup:

Thanks Plan 9! I am just trying to pick out articles of interest to Christians. :) I feel called by God to provide everyone with information that relates to their faith and so I am only doing what I feel called to do. All glory to God. :bow:

Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Holly3278 said:
Thanks Plan 9! I am just trying to pick out articles of interest to Christians. :) I feel called by God to provide everyone with information that relates to their faith and so I am only doing what I feel called to do. All glory to God. :bow:

I'm so glad that you're doing this work! You're good at it, it's hard work, and, because people often read news without commenting, those who provide it often aren't aware of how appreciated it is.

If I come across anything, may I PM a link to you to see if you think it's a good idea to post it here?

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Plan 9 said:
I'm so glad that you're doing this work! You're good at it, it's hard work, and, because people often read news without commenting, those who provide it often aren't aware of how appreciated it is.

If I come across anything, may I PM a link to you to see if you think it's a good idea to post it here?

Sure, if you'd like to. :) Of course, you can also feel free to post it yourself. That way you can get the credit for it. ;) Anyway, I will admit that there are times when I do not comment on a news article. The reason is because sometimes I am afraid that my comments will offend someone and I try not to offend as much as I used to. :blush:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.