Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
And what point are you trying to make with this quote?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what point are you trying to make with this quote?

What point is God trying to make with this quote about the spiritual condition of "the great city" shortly before the 7th trumpet, and the time of the judgment of the dead, with reward for some, and destruction for others in Revelation 11:15-18?

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Economy of words is key!

(edited for clarification)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Mark of the Beast of Revelation 13 has NOTHING to do with World's Economy! This is NOT how we "count" the number, silly.

I never said it does. I responded to a poster who said "Too many words!!!" and was agreeing by saying "Economy (in context, of words) is key".

Reactions: Freedm
Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What point is God trying to make with this quote about the spiritual condition of "the great city" shortly before the 7th trumpet, and the time of the judgment of the dead, with reward for some, and destruction for others in Revelation 11:15-18?

He's saying that Jerusalem is the great harlot responsible for the blood of the prophets and is about to receive God's wrath. That's my take, but I'd really like to hear yours.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's saying that Jerusalem is the great harlot responsible for the blood of the prophets and is about to receive God's wrath. That's my take, but I'd really like to hear yours.

Based on the text, you are correct.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

The beast in Rev is a world power and all the world follows after him----since when has the world followed after Israel? They are not a world power. All of the middle east has wanted to wipe them out for years now and continue to do so. It does not have the power to have their religious convictions put into effect in all nations, which is what the beast will do. 666 is the number of man---just as 777 is a number of God. Israel has not killed all of God's prophets around the world. They were the ones that were killed. During the middle ages they did not murder millions for following God and His commandments. The beast is one power that will kill those who keep His commandments.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums