Isaiah Connections

n2thelight

Jun 2, 2015
✟25,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Just something I wanted to share,take from it what you will...

The Bible is God’s Word
Long before the birth of Christ, God placed connections in the book of Isaiah, linking it to every book in the Bible. These connections were not visible to man as the rest of the Bible was being written down or assembled. God concealed this mystery for approximately 2,000 years until the Bible was given chapter and verse divisions. Today many people who study the Scriptures call the book of Isaiah a “miniature-Bible,” this is for numerous reasons. For one, the book of Isaiah has 66 chapters, and the Bible has 66 books. Incredibly, every chapter of Isaiah is connected to the book it represents chronologically.

Below are four samples of chapter connections God placed in the book of Isaiah.

ISAIAH Chapter 1
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. (Isaiah 1:9)

GENESIS – 1st Book
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven: (Genesis 19:24)

ISAIAH Chapter 2
In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold,.. (Isaiah 2:20)

EXODUS – 2nd Book
Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold. (Exodus 20:23)

ISAIAH Chapter 40
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. (Isaiah 40:3)

MATTHEW – 40th book
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. (Matthew 3:3)

ISAIAH Chapter 66
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain. (Isaiah 66:22)

REVELATION – 66th Book
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away… (Revelation 21:1)

123456102030»

Just thought it to be very interesting

Link to the whole study below

http://isaiahminibible.com/

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good that whole Isaiah scroll was preserved so Jews have no excuse when he come back . I think it was planned by God , nation of Israel got land back in 1947 and same year Dead Sea Scrolls containing few Isaiah scrolls were found .
Bible within Bible

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just something I wanted to share,take from it what you will...

The Bible is God’s Word
Long before the birth of Christ, God placed connections in the book of Isaiah, linking it to every book in the Bible. These connections were not visible to man as the rest of the Bible was being written down or assembled. God concealed this mystery for approximately 2,000 years until the Bible was given chapter and verse divisions. Today many people who study the Scriptures call the book of Isaiah a “miniature-Bible,” this is for numerous reasons. For one, the book of Isaiah has 66 chapters, and the Bible has 66 books. Incredibly, every chapter of Isaiah is connected to the book it represents chronologically.

Below are four samples of chapter connections God placed in the book of Isaiah.

ISAIAH Chapter 1
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah. (Isaiah 1:9)

GENESIS – 1st Book
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven: (Genesis 19:24)

ISAIAH Chapter 2
In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold,.. (Isaiah 2:20)

EXODUS – 2nd Book
Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold. (Exodus 20:23)

ISAIAH Chapter 40
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. (Isaiah 40:3)

MATTHEW – 40th book
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. (Matthew 3:3)

ISAIAH Chapter 66
For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain. (Isaiah 66:22)

REVELATION – 66th Book
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away… (Revelation 21:1)

123456102030»

Just thought it to be very interesting

Link to the whole study below

http://isaiahminibible.com/
This is something very interesting, and something I'd not heard of before. Thanks for posting it!

Upvote 0