Visit site
✟84,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, some are. Witchcraft involves evil beings in the spiritual realm.

Something like witchcraft is mentioned in Acts 19:19
A number who had practiced sorcery brought their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total came to fifty thousand drachmas.

Contemporary English Version:
Some who had been practicing witchcraft even brought their books and burned them in public. These books were worth about 50,000 silver coins.

NIV Gal 5:
19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions.

Does witchcraft work every time?

No. Satan is not omnipresent. Sometimes when someone is practicing witchcraft somewhere on this planet, he does not even know about it. His resources are finite. He needs to allocate them effectively. The demons are just not present when invoked in these cases.

Satan is not omniscient. When you ask an established witch a question, her associates/evil spirits may not know the answer.

Satan is not omnipotent. The witch and her evil associates can try to make something happen and it doesn't because of circumstances.

Finally, the good spirits may stop the evil spirits. This is spiritual warfare.

Banishing Rituals:
A banishing ritual is often performed at the beginning of a ceremony in order to rid the ritual area of negative or unwanted energy or entities that may interfere with magick or unbalance energies that will be raised or summoned during the ceremony. Most magical paths prescribe a banishing ritual of this type prior to any spellwork or magick of any sort.
That's when the witch wants to get rid of the good guys.

Is witchcraft real?

Sorcery (black magic) can be real when Satan and his minions are behind it to back it up.

Last edited:

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, some are. Witchcraft involves evil beings in the spiritual realm.

Something like witchcraft is mentioned in Acts 19:19

Contemporary English Version:

NIV Gal 5:

Does witchcraft work every time?

No. Satan is not omnipresent. Sometimes when someone is practicing witchcraft somewhere on this planet, he does not even know about it. His resources are finite. He needs to allocate them effectively. The demons are just not present when invoked in these cases.

Satan is not omniscient. When you ask an established witch a question, her associates/evil spirits may not know the answer.

Satan is not omnipotent. The witch and her evil associates can try to make something happen and it doesn't because of circumstances.

Finally, the good spirits may stop the evil spirits. This is spiritual warfare.

Banishing Rituals:

That's when the witch wants to get rid of the good guys.

Is witchcraft real?

Sorcery (black magic) can be real when Satan and his minions are behind it to back it up.
"Yes, some are. " I have no clue what you mean by that. I think I may take a leave from your posts. You have this, Satans name, create evil, tarot cards.. dude.. focus on Jesus. IF and it does seem IF we don't know what were talking about best leave it alone.

There is no times or space in the spiritual realm. When someone like a fortune teller tells you when you asked nothing "you lost your watch.. you will get it back next week". OOH how did she know? One spirit that is always with him new he lost it.. that spirit tells the one she is listening to another spirit can be States or other part of the world and tell her it was sent back. Where the Father is there is no time or space as we understand it.

If you live say in the USA or like the USA then duh you don't believe in this stuff its not real.. some even believers no demons no devil. And they LOVE that.. doubt. If they are not real they know many will doubt GOD is real. Now head on over to say Africa.. there is no doubt there.. you will see things you have never seen. They believe in Voodoo witchcraft. A male witch talked about all the stuff they use to do and how they sent this spirit after this family. He said the spirit came back so mad "don't you ever send me after Christians".

Two young girls going to see back stage this band. The big guy blocking the door lets one girl in but not the other. She asked why? The man said "because your a Christian". Wow how in the world would he know that when it was the only time he had ever seen her? There is no time no space in the spiritual realm. See the mother of the one girl every time she left the house she prayed over her.. and that young girl was not LIVING FOR JESUS 100%.

And again allot are moved believe only by what they can see hear and feel. This is not the real realm and theres a reason most of us are not allowed to see into the spiritual realm. Most can't understand the natural

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟84,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Yes, some are. " I have no clue what you mean by that.
Contemporary English Version, Acts 19:
19 Some who had been practicing witchcraft even brought their books and burned them in public. These books were worth about 50,000 silver coins.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
""For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
I John 2:16
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." Gal 5

enemy exist shown in Scripture such as:
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
through v 18 Eph 6

"...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." (II Cor 4:4).

Last edited:
Upvote 0