Is Trump running for President?

Do you think the FBI should have a word with him about inciting a riot?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Is Trump running for President" ?

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist.. but I've wondered about that question myself. When you think about it, given her miserable track record as Secretary of State, and inasmuch as she represents the Washington status quo and the establishment.. The only way Hillary Clinton could get elected President, is if she ran against someone as "notorious" as the Donald.

Even as evil as Donald Trump is, look at how close the polls still are ! Hillary wouldn't stand a prayer against a legitimate opponent, and everybody knows it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump v.s. Hillary contest, wasn't some secret scheme worked out years ago to get Hillary Clinton elected President and Trump has been in on it all along. He certainly has voiced enough disdain for the Republican establishment to be considered a Democrat supporter, hasn't he ?

I think we've all been duped by these two elitist clowns and this freak show of an election.. That's what I think anyway.

Upvote 0

7trees

Oct 15, 2016
Australia
✟8,084.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
"Is Trump running for President" ?
I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump v.s. Hillary contest, wasn't some secret scheme worked out years ago to get Hillary Clinton elected President and Trump has been in on it all along. He certainly has voiced enough disdain for the Republican establishment to be considered a Democrat supporter, hasn't he ?

I think we've all been duped by these two elitist clowns and this freak show of an election.. That's what I think anyway.

I considered that but decided no. I thought when everyone said Donald Trump would fare poorly, "What Hilary needs to win the Presidency is to play off against Donald Trump."

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The only way Hillary Clinton could get elected President, is if she ran against someone as "notorious" as the Donald

If the republicans ran a moderate, it would have been an easy win.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump v.s. Hillary contest, wasn't some secret scheme worked out years ago to get Hillary Clinton elected President and Trump has been in on it all along

I understand this argument but I don't buy into it. I don't think Trump's ego would allow for something like this.

I think its more plausible that he ran in order to boost his brand and didn't expect to get this far. He got in too deep and his ego took over.

It certainly has been an exhausting election season. America would like a do over please.

Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You are all missing the point which is, is Trump inciting a riot and should the FBI have a word with him?
I am not asking you to discuss the merit or failings of each candidate I am asking is Trump trying to incite a riot by goading people into believing the election is rigged? is he damaging America for many years to come?
America is already divided into the have's and the have not's, some have nothing while others have much more than they need.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I am not asking you to discuss the merit or failings of each candidate I am asking is Trump trying to incite a riot by goading people into believing the election is rigged?

To what end? Why would Trump want a riot? Is he the Joker?

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

MasonP

Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
✟16,015.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If you can't see why then you deserve all you get if you let the village idiot run the village.
It will affect me even though I live 4000 miles away but it will ruin your life.
He has already said he would put Hillary in jail, who else will he put in jail because they disagree with him? it will be like a banana republic.

The UK will be taking in refugees from America.

I firmly believe that if it get's too close to call Trump will be assassinated, the country has too much to lose to let a nut case like him take charge.
At the moment they are giving him his head but if his head gets too close to the oval office they will chop it off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
If you can't see why then you deserve all you get if you let the village idiot run the village.
It will affect me even though I live 4000 miles away but it will ruin your life.
He has already said he would put Hillary in jail, who else will he put in jail because they disagree with him? it will be like a banana republic.

The UK will be taking in refugees from America.

I firmly believe that if it get's too close to call Trump will be assassinated, the country has too much to lose to let a nut case like him take charge.
At the moment they are giving him his head but if his head gets too close to the oval office they will chop it off.

I'm still not certain how a riot will benefit Trump. Does he profit from it? Is he just evil, and thinks it's fun? If he just wants to start a riot, there's easier and less expensive ways to do it.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes and yes. However, Trump is not explicitly doing that right now, although some of his supporters may cross the line. Trump will be quite pleased if violence bnreaks out after the "rigged" election, but he will keep enough distance to maintain the violence is merely the understandable outrage against the injustice. After all, Trump is the voice of righteousness and justice for the long suffering working White man.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

LOL!

i cannot believe it.

i'm shocked.

i agree with you.

:swoon:

Coffee?

th_coffee_pouring.gif

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He's running for one reason only, to make money.
He started this to improve his "brand". Most of his business is about putting his name on things and getting paid for it and being a celebrity. His effort was far more successful than expected and he got the nomination.

Now, however, the "brand" has been damaged greatly by the public awareness of just how unethical and scummy he is as a person. This development, and the likelihood of defeat means he has to rebrand "Trump". That will be accomplished through a new media venture geared toward the core supporters who are willing to shell out some bucks for his nonsense. Trump expects to succeed where Sarah Palin failed.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm still not certain how a riot will benefit Trump. Does he profit from it? Is he just evil, and thinks it's fun? If he just wants to start a riot, there's easier and less expensive ways to do it.

Whoa! This is uncanny

LOL!

i'm actually in agreement with you again

^_^

Cake?

chocolatecake-main_full.jpg

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Or is he trying to incite a riot?
I don't think so. I think he honestly imagines that anyone who follows him is a perfect, True American™ who would never harm anyone. He thinks he's providing a solution to a problem. The issue is that the problem barely exists, and the solution is a felony if his people go too far.
Do you think the FBI should have a word with him?
Yes. He hasn't yet crossed the line into criminal territory, but he keeps escalating it. Someone needs to give him a reality check.

Of course, when he was briefed on classified information about Russia and how they hacked the DNC, he just went out and denied that it happened, so...

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I just don't honestly think Trump cares if there's a riot or not. I think he's making his "rigged election" claims as an ego defense should he lose.

I think the fear right now is that Trump's calls for supporters to monitor polling stations may be inviting them to intimidate people...which ironically would be rigging the election.

Upvote 0