Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Umm...why would it be? Why does automatically being in water make something worse? If you don't feel right doing something then don't do it.
I agree with this. If you don't feel right doing something then don't do it. However, just because you don't feel right doing something does not mean its a sin. In this case, your desire is not sinful. It is a perfectly natural desire.

Upvote 0

Monaleezza

Jan 8, 2007
London, England
✟8,609.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will admit that being around my fiance when she is in a swimsuit makes keeping my hands to myself just a wee bit harder...

We can see.. with a child for every year of your life the evidence says it all.^_^

Seriously now.. I think watch your motives. Are you touching her to cop a feel or are you being genuinely intimate and playing and assisting her in the pool?

Only you know your motives. Use that information to judge whether your behaviour in the pool is right or wrong. Because we can admit that being scantily clad, and bouncing around in water is sensual.

So we DO have to be extra careful about our behaviour and the motives behind our behaviour, when we're in these situations.

Upvote 0

AWorkInProgress

A fool becoming wise
Jan 18, 2007
Glendale, AZ
✟89,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We can see.. with a child for every year of your life the evidence says it all.^_^

Seriously now.. I think watch your motives. Are you touching her to cop a feel or are you being genuinely intimate and playing and assisting her in the pool?

Only you know your motives. Use that information to judge whether your behaviour in the pool is right or wrong. Because we can admit that being scantily clad, and bouncing around in water is sensual.

So we DO have to be extra careful about our behaviour and the motives behind our behaviour, when we're in these situations.
Second your line of thought.

Motive is;
Have fun or be helpful = good
Sexual feeling her up = bad

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ren_leung

Jun 11, 2005
Australia
Visit site
✟7,660.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
hehehe this is what iv always been taught about conduct in dating:

'would you do it to your sister/brother in front of your parents? if not... then its probably not that appropriate in your relationship either...'

1 Tim 5:2 - 'treat older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity'

and God is your father! and he's watching!

so...
for my personally, i have no problem hugging, holding hands with, or giving my sister a peck or two on the cheek...
but no way am i gonna give her a passionate kiss on the lips!
so same for my girlfriend - until wer married.
wev got a few ppl in our church who saved their first kiss for marriage!
but of course... its a different standard for everyone...

so... should u touch your girlfriend in the pool?
get this... SHE'S YOUR SISTER!! hehehe...

Upvote 0