Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Why non-biblical, unbelieving, atheistic, and agenda purpose science is continually refuted by those who believe in God, Creation, and the infallibility of scripture.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/1zz8_MxcnzY

R

rikerjoe

Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Neogaia777 said:
I believe that Science, while it hasn't yet, but sometime in the future will actually "prove" God, at least the existence of a "something" anyways "out-there/in-here", and not just nothing, but it's not there yet.

I think some science does prove the existence of God; when you look at DNA, and hear some yahoo say it all started from a bang, I often wonder how ignorant man is when it comes to being right.

Upvote 0

OllieFranz

Jul 2, 2007
✟23,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that Science, while it hasn't yet, but sometime in the future will actually "prove" God, at least the existence of a "something" anyways "out-there/in-here", and not just nothing, but it's not there yet.

You don't think much of your god if you expect that science will one day prove it. The very way science is designed, if science can examine it, it is not divine, it is natural. If it is merely natural, it cannot be God.

Now my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and sustainer of the Universe is both Transcendant and Imminent. He is not confined to the "natural" or physical world, as science is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

biggles53

Mar 5, 2008
Pottsville, NSW, Australia
✟10,841.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Greens
Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟930,288.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Why non-biblical, unbelieving, atheistic, and agenda purpose science is continually refuted by those who believe in God, Creation, and the infallibility of scripture.

Check out this video on YouTube:

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim - YouTube

It' entertaining and energetic, but the evidence is very poor.

He ignores all the various transitional hominid fossils found and skips from afarensis to sapiens and neanderthal.

The stuff about genetics always winding down and losing information is just incorrect.

And finally he asserts the silly factoids about "kinds" and their uncross-able barriers without clear definition or evidence.

I appologise that I haven't watched the whole film (I may later), but given that so much is just wrong so far, I'm skeptical that I'll learn anything more.

Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Shemjaza said:
It' entertaining and energetic, but the evidence is very poor. He ignores all the various transitional hominid fossils found and skips from afarensis to sapiens and neanderthal. The stuff about genetics always winding down and losing information is just incorrect. And finally he asserts the silly factoids about "kinds" and their uncross-able barriers without clear definition or evidence. I appologise that I haven't watched the whole film (I may later), but given that so much is just wrong so far, I'm skeptical that I'll learn anything more.

Yet the evidence he supplies is more then you just supplied. Your transitional fossils that you are referring to are for example a Bony Fish. I forget did it become a bird, a plane, no wait it became a fish.

Upvote 0

EternalDragon

Counselor
Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
You don't think much of your god if you expect that science will one day prove it. The very way science is designed, if science can examine it, it is not divine, it is natural. If it is merely natural, it cannot be God.

Now my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and sustainer of the Universe is both Transcendant and Imminent. He is not confined to the "natural" or physical world, as science is.

Yet, if you are sincere about your faith, then yes, your God is confined to the "natural" as HE became a human like us and lived with us. He became a natural human being and still is.

Unless you are Jewish and do not adhere to the NT. Yet I do see from your profile that you have "Christian" there so I am assuming you are a follower of Christ, which would make your statement above a bit inconsistent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,467.00
Faith
Seeker
I can't even take three minutes of this - the guy's voice is annoying, he jumps around from point to point in a barely coherent fashion, and I hate the 'Look at that! Now, look at that!' style of his documentary.

And what's with the silly hand signs?

Could you please just summarize whatever points you feel are worth talking about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
lasthero said:
I can't even take three minutes of this - the guy's voice is annoying, he jumps around from point to point in a barely coherent fashion, and I hate the 'Look at that! Now, look at that!' style of his documentary. And what's with the silly hand signs? Could you please just summarize whatever points you feel are worth talking about?

You made note of the word "Kind". Care to show observation of any species evolving from another kind. Observable please.

Upvote 0

toolmanjantzi

Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 1, 2013
Sundridge, Ontario
✟49,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
HitchSlap said:
In twenty words or less, please define "refuted." Thank you.

refute
r?'fju:t/
verb
prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
"these claims have not been convincingly refuted"
synonyms: disprove, prove wrong/false, show/prove to be wrong/false, rebut, confute, give the lie to, demolish, explode, debunk, drive a coach and horses through, discredit, invalidate; More
antonyms: confirm
prove that (someone) is wrong.
"his voice challenging his audience to rise and refute him"
deny or contradict (a statement or accusation).
"a spokesman totally refuted the allegation of bias"
synonyms: deny, reject, repudiate, rebut, declare to be untrue; More
antonyms: accept

Upvote 0