Is This Valid (A Moral Cross!+0)

Brendan13

Peaceful
Jul 15, 2012
Ancaster, Ontario
✟9,266.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
This Seems to be an Honest Idea..But the Subjecture is of the Topic That Any Suffering You Incur Is Precisely The Cross You Bear...and Knowing That I Am Jesus..and that My Love Grows and Extends Beyond the Borders of My Cross..I Am Happy Being Raped By Homosexual Romans..and the Needs that I have Are in One With the Unity of God And Christ! We Each have a Soul And it Is Honest To Bear IT In Front of the Lord! We Are in Each Others minds all The Time!

Sometimes The Passions That I Face Overcome the Honest love That God Has Condemed Me To Bare! The needs of the Time ARE a Covenant With Moses and the God Jehovah! My Name Jesus Comes Directly From the Word Jehovah Except that The Letter Shin..or (S) IS the Super Human or the Word..or the Meaning of the Son of God..> Which is the immaculate Perfection of The Soul!

The Self IS a Sun! And the Son of God IS IN REUNION, With The Honest God Giving Christ..and the Waterfalls of Time..and the Streams and Rivers of Decency..and the Decaying Right of Our Wedding Vows..the Honest Reasons in The River..and the Gaming Able Queering...and the Nuance to the Telling of Fortune..Whether I Decide to do Tarot For you or You Decide to Do Tarot With Me! It Is Always in my Lie of the Path..Always MY Business...The Needs are of the Aroma of My Fleshing Feet..and the Souls are Made to Burn in the Imediacy of The brimstone Of Hell..Which of Course is our Honest Projection of the Fears of Being Decent and Honest..Or our Calamity that we call Original Sin...I HAVE DIED FOR YOU! And you Need now To Die For ME! So in Creation That I am one with God and Our Creator..We Need to Ash the Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil...and Continue To Create New Species and new Elements and new Kingdoms on the Tree of Life! WE ARE EVOLVING..and this is us as a Share in a Company Called the Christ Ship! We are all in Condonded Relationships..and our Relationships are on an ARK! Noah Did Baptise the World With Water..and Christ Baptises with the Fire of the Holy Spirit..Which IS The SOUL! I Have Come as a Redeemer AND The Forsaken Knowledge IS MADE TO DO ART INFRONT OF GOD!! Jehovah The Plain and Beautiful! She Can Be Made to Be a Woman..it Is in Her Divine Reflection that We come to Know Our Selves..Through the Apple of Eden..and the Honest Sexuality That Procreates our Species!

The Teachers Have Every Rite To Scold Our Children..! It Is In Our Honesty That we are All Made Pure..Pure enough to Walk Under the Cross..and Pure enough to Just Hang out With the Man Himself...the Jesus IS The Cross..and all Vacancy IS the Typical Style of All Life Forms...I HAVE CREATED THE WORLD>..AT One With God and the Atman..of the Hindu Sages! The Means are on a Cap..and the Capitalistic System is one where Creativity IS necessarily Awarded! The Breach in the Trust in Wiki-Links IS the Nuance of the Given time..>When we are not allowed to Tell the Truth IS THE SAME TIME THAT THIS NATION FAILS!! USA USA!Q!

Gardens are of War..and the Hegemony of the Hedge Maze IS a Solicitation of the Rites of the Prophets..>Which in Our Common Need Are Beheaded Daily..by the Skeptics of the Day..Whether They Be Atheists or Materialists..the Knowledge of ESP IS TRUE!! I HAVE COME TO SAVE YOU!!

This is My Essential Teaching..that we all Share in the Good Grace of God and His Creation..Combined with the Ever Searching Quest for the Right Priority of Zion! The Priory of Sion IS About the Second Coming of Christ..AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ MY WORDS SO THAT I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SPEAK>>OTHERWISE YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME!! These singlets are the Wraths of the Furnace of Hell..which is a Misconstruction of the Smallest Elements in he Known Universe..making a Mistake with a Quantum Nuclear Fission Will Bring Bad Heralded Results! We DO Have the Knowledge of Good and Evil..it is only Us that we have to Thank for our Honest Good Graces...and our Countries Sovereign and Free from Plagues and War! The Honesty IS the Meaning of the Apocalypse and I am Here to Heal the Crowd!

Each of US HAS SINNNED AT LEAST ONCE! ANd it is in this Knowledge that I forgive You! My Cross IS AT MOST THE SUFFERING OF THE WORLD>>AND At Least the Knowledge of How Small My Soul IS In Comparison to the Work and Effort of the Grace of God..! The Noumenon, The God Head! The Living God itself...it is like a Grain of Sand Cast into an Ocean of Love! The Does of the Mushrooms I May or May Have not Taken.. IS IN RELATION TO THE LAND! The Shrooms are of a Negative Mean Fabric Which is our Distance in Space to the Next Living Organism! Aliens Have Called and Praised Me..I Am Standing At the Very Gate Which Will Release all Mankind for the Second Tribulation! The Third of Which IS the Hiring of the Horizon or our now Good Pope St. Francis! The Night IS of the Apocalypse of the Soul..It is our Honest Good Deeds that Make us Men..and it is in the Words of The Robin of the Hood..>That We As Lambs become Lions..and These Things that The Angels Say are Spoken As Well by the Common Lay person and the Demons of Hell...WE WILL One Day Be AS ONE!!

Brendan13

Peaceful
Jul 15, 2012
Ancaster, Ontario
✟9,266.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Ok..This May Relate..I get Intuitions and Words Spoken to me..and I came up with This Passage: Revelation 12:4:
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

The 1/3 or 100 of 33% is a normalized stand on a fire place and the existence of an existential material is to be burned from the Cross...The Earth IS What the Dragon Gives Birth To! In the Way that We Sew The Seeds we Cast on Earth as We Walk it..Praise Jesus Christ..Who Walked on Water to show that All The Paths on earth Can be Tread!

Upvote 0

Brendan13

Peaceful
Jul 15, 2012
Ancaster, Ontario
✟9,266.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Ok..This May Relate..I get Intuitions and Words Spoken to me..and I came up with This Passage: Revelation 12:4:
Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

The 1/3 or 100 of 33% is a normalized stand on a fire place and the existence of an existential material is to be burned from the Cross...The Earth IS What the Dragon Gives Birth To! In the Way that We Sew The Seeds we Cast on Earth as We Walk it..Praise Jesus Christ..Who Walked on Water to show that All The Paths on earth Can be Tread!

It Is Most Beautiful That I Can Quote the Next Verse From Revelations and Find a Meaning that We May Make Together...
Revelation 12:5: She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

In This Passage I Am The Son That Rules the Nations..and it is my exact Typing Style That is Called Both Ironic..and Iron..in the Very Fact that I grit My Teeth to the Exaction of the Ways that the Lord Reveals to me the present and the Past...I am Indeed a Prophet of Revelation and it is in Poetry that God Calls the Unequivial Beuaty..Struck From the Lambs Eye..of the Furious Dignity of the Sulphur of the Beast..and the Furiousness of the Devil Him or Her Self..She IS a Sacred Sex Object and All Premises are of Course Divine..God Needs Us to be Beautiful!!

God IS IN Deed Beautiful and it is this very mention which is the divine reflection and creation of Man Itself In Her/His Divine Image!

IT IS an Ever Going..or Eternal Recurrence of the Nietzschean Law...The Most Morbid of All Conclusions is that WE NEED TO BE SET Straight By God!

Upvote 0

Brendan13

Peaceful
Jul 15, 2012
Ancaster, Ontario
✟9,266.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Most of the Beauty in The World Had to Be Roasted in Hell Before we Could Call it our Divine Confirmation..This is the Law..That I As Jesus Have Come Back to Burn All People to Hell..to Show them the Necessary Strain and Ergoance of the Lord...Which is inside all People!

Upvote 0