Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have had a rough couple of years with pain from one thing after another. I get over one thing and another hits. The past 5 months have been unbearable from several sources.

I had a talk with God the other night and was wondering if I was disrespectful. I said God Your Word says that whatsoever ye ask, believing, - I said if I didn't believe I could understand why this is happening, but I do believe and I do believe that You heal and if I could understand why I have to suffer so much I could take it better - I said if my suffering could bring another closer to You then I could endure it, but God I need a touch as Your Word says.

I went to the doctor yesterday and got a shot for this painful gout which is so bad I cannot walk - I slept all night - first time in months, my pain is gone and the swelling is gone - now am wondering if I was disrespect in praying the way I did.

Could it be that God allows this to bring us to the point that He means what He says and we have to truly believe in His Word.

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I have had a rough couple of years with pain from one thing after another. I get over one thing and another hits. The past 5 months have been unbearable from several sources.

I had a talk with God the other night and was wondering if I was disrespectful. I said God Your Word says that whatsoever ye ask, believing, - I said if I didn't believe I could understand why this is happening, but I do believe and I do believe that You heal and if I could understand why I have to suffer so much I could take it better - I said if my suffering could bring another closer to You then I could endure it, but God I need a touch as Your Word says.

I went to the doctor yesterday and got a shot for this painful gout which is so bad I cannot walk - I slept all night - first time in months, my pain is gone and the swelling is gone - now am wondering if I was disrespect in praying the way I did.

Could it be that God allows this to bring us to the point that He means what He says and we have to truly believe in His Word.

Nothing wrong with getting pain relief, the Lord used that.:) Dr Luke, travelled with Paul.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the Lord would rather you be brutally honest with Him and tell Him how you feel about something, than try to hide behind a wall of lies and false humility. Remember He knows you already, He knows the thoughts and intents of your heart. You are not surprising Him by your remarks and you show Him by such brutal honesty that you believe He is able to take your hardest feelings. I'm sure you will be blessed much more for that than for being dishonest.

Upvote 0