• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Is this considered a sin?

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by Jags, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Jags

Jags Member

+136
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I Don't really know what section i should post it so i'l post it here.
    Today been a rough day for me I just been thinking about sexual stuff all day today and cannot get it out of my head. So for some reason i decided to go look at some underwear stuff and after that did i commit lust or any sexual sin?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+6,440
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    With practice, you can have the thoughts you wish to have.
    That is what God wants. He has no desire to keep a scorecard
    with your details on it.

3. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+28,135
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Well you were feeding into it weren’t you? What do you think?

4. Skittles

Skittles New Member

+77
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Matthew 5:28 “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Is your conscience telling you that you are guilty of this sin?

5. crossnote

crossnote Berean Supporter

+1,283
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? Romans 6:16

6. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,683
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    You have an evil spirit of lust. Most men do. Many women also nowadays. It's awful and you can be delivered. Lord Jesus said that out thoughts are as good as the deed, so yes, it is sin. If you are under compulsion, you need to be delivered. It made all the difference to my life when I got set free.