Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Has anyone seen this video? Found it on Voice TV Nigeria. I saved it to put it online. Is this a joke or possibly real? Please comment! And play it through to hear Bill Gates project engineer who says he actually made this vaccine but became a Christian later and shares this video. Waiting for responses... Due to the nature of this video let's use professionalism in our responses in the event this is real and very disturbing. This is all happening at the same time as our country is being invaded by rioters that research will show that (Soros) and others are funding.

Bare in mind we are approaching the last days and this kind of info can be expected in the near future. It is known that Bill Gates and others (Soros) have spent millions in virus vaccines to depopulate the earth and that may have already started in Africa in which research will show.

In the event that this is REAL... then I hope it goes viral before my post gets pulled by moderators. My final comment is that if this video turns out to be fraudulent... then I do apologize to this forum that I love... and in which I am a member. This Dr. says to... do your research!

Thank you! One more thing. I am not a conspiracy theorist.

Harry...

WOF Eblem (2020_05_10 22_13_39 UTC).gif

Last edited: