• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Is there a "reverse Heaven"?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Gottservant, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Gottservant

Gottservant God loves your words, may men love them also Supporter

+241
    Messianic
    Hi there,

Just wondering what you thought about this: if there is a Heaven, there must be a "reverse Heaven" (where everything you wished had not happened, for example, goes back to the way it was; or for another example, somewhere that good lost, now good wins)?

When I meditate, it is sort of like a reverse Heaven: I find that things I used to miss, I just don't miss any more.

I am not saying the tape is played backwards, as such, that would be Hellish: I'm just suggesting that God's will is not necessarily a give and take relationship - all the time!

I don't know, what are your thoughts? Is it putting your hand to the plow but turning back or is it turning almost everything back?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+6,456
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    It is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible, so it is an imaginary, therefore false notion.

3. Lost4words

Lost4words Like a puppy, i need guidance. Supporter

+2,988
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    The reverse of heaven is hell

4. Strong in Him

Strong in Him I can do all things through Christ Supporter

+4,369
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Why must there be? It's not Scriptural.

That would involve time travel - impossible.

I don't understand why you are interpreting that as a "reverse heaven". That just means you're growing/your tastes, priorities etc are changing.