Is There A Reason This Hasn't Been Reported ?

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!

This is completely disgusting. I cannot believe this has been allowed to be continually displayed on the internet.

Am I right in thinking this could be considered hate speech or am I getting a little ahead of myself ?

As far as I can tell, there is no one body who is in charge of what may, or may not be posted on the internet. Certainly, a case could be made here at CF that the content of that web site is offensive enough to be deleted. But the internet as a whole does not have a rule set to forbid offensive content.

Hate speech is quite common on the internet. The liberals hate the conservatives, the conservatives hate the liberals and racial hatred is everywhere.

Just for myself, I am perfectly happy with the internet as a bastion of free speech. I do not need some organization deciding what content is appropriate.

Upvote 0
Jun 19, 2012
Gray, GA
✟15,430.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Nutcase puts nutty website on the internet" is, I fear, hardly news. Although this one looks far less entertaining than reformation.org , sadly.

There's a spanish conspiracy to seize control of the Mississippi river, and sputnik also proved the geocentric universe!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The only thing I'd wanna report that site for is being a throw-back to 1990's Geocities. That should be a crime. A horrible, horrible crime.

You. I like you.

I half expected to see the little digging "under construction" guy or the Ali McBeal dancing baby.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0