Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank your you response. I think your conclusion is the only honest way to understand the implications. It is far from an orthodox view, but honest. Do you thing these are others on this forum who would agree with you; I'm still trying to get a sense of the landscape of Christian Forums.

Lol! Well......I'd like to think that my fellow Christians or Christian Seekers here at CF would join me in the position I take in this discussion, but since not everyone has a degree in Philosophy, I don't really expect many of my fellow Christians to just sign on with my diversified approach to scrutinizing any and every thing we find around us. It's just kind of the way it goes since, as you already know, humanity is a complex of diverse minds. :dontcare:....but that keeps it interesting most of the time.

As far as the landscape of Christian Forums is concerned........it's fairly wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide in regard to what you'll find here. The main thing is that those of us who presently claim some form of Christianity here at CF have to commonly adhere to the Nicene Creed (at the least) as part of our ideological religious stance. ;)

So, you'll fit right in, though, since there are a lot of other skeptics and atheists here as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0