ThatTrueLight

John 1:9
Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds very Jewish to me.. like the context of all the gospels themselves.. not a thing in them about the nonsense of catholicism.

But then to be willfully ignorant of all the OT promises to Israel results in one thing generally.. men becoming wise in their own conceits.. having absolutely no clue concerning the context of the holy scriptures which are by far all Jewish.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sounds very Jewish to me.. like the context of all the gospels themselves.. not a thing in them about the nonsense of catholicism.

But then to be willfully ignorant of all the OT promises to Israel results in one thing generally.. men becoming wise in their own conceits.. having absolutely no clue concerning the context of the holy scriptures which are by far all Jewish.
In that case, why doesn't all of Christianity practice Judaism [much like the Messianic Jews do]. Thoughts?

Gal 1:
13 for ye did hear of my behaviour once in Judaism, that exceedingly I was persecuting the assembly of God, and wasting it,
14 and I was advancing in Judaism above many equals in age in mine own race, being more abundantly zealous of my fathers' deliverances,

"Gee thanks Rabbi! Now which end do I blow into?"

cjr_12.png
Pope%20with%20Shofar.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟370,329.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In that case, why doesn't all of Christianity practice Judaism [much like the Messianic Jews do]. Thoughts?

Gal 1:
13 for ye did hear of my behaviour once in Judaism, that exceedingly I was persecuting the assembly of God, and wasting it,
14 and I was advancing in Judaism above many equals in age in mine own race, being more abundantly zealous of my fathers' deliverances,

"Gee thanks Rabbi! Now which end to I blow into?"

cjr_12.png
Pope%20with%20Shofar.jpg

Perhaps because of NT books such as Galatians and Hebrews.

Upvote 0