Is Japan Tsunami a punnishment from God.

Is Japan Tsunami a punishment from God

• Yes.

• No.

• Don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lysimachus

Vindicating our Historic Biblical Foundations
Dec 21, 2010
✟9,605.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
I don't see how we could ever judge which disasters fall into this category, but G-d can certainly tell us of specific instances when He so chooses. On this one, I got nuthin. Anybody?

A bit off subject here, but I'm curious to find out why you leave the o out of "God"? Why do you say "G-d" instead of "God"?

Not to sound rude or anything, but I tend to get very irritated inside when I see this. ;) But I know that isn't right.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think that those who survived (and that includes all known Christians as far as I can tell) were exactly where God wanted them, whether or not they were listening. They chose where they were at that time but, God, in His omniscience. had they exactly where he wanted them. It is the mystery of free will and divine sovereignty.
If I'm understanding you, I would agree. The rain falls both on the righteous and the unrighteous, imo.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
A bit off subject here, but I'm curious to find out why you leave the o out of "God"? Why do you say "G-d" instead of "God"?

Not to sound rude or anything, but I tend to get very irritated inside when I see this. ;) But I know that isn't right.

Not sure why he does it, but Jews have a tradition of omitting certain parts of God's name to avoid it being defaced and as a sign of respect. Most Jews will write/type G-d for that reason. I used to do it on forums, but I got kinda lazy and forgot about it.

Upvote 0