Is it wrong to think this site is boring?

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟995,990.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Maybe. thanks for your message though.
If you're really seeking excitement Wheelgirl, can I recommend a discrete visit to the Leisure & Society, Gardening Forum?

I should warn you that it can get hot and heavy down there. Be prepared to be shocked by a no holds barred discussion on "No Kink Hoses" or the highly salacious "Has Anyone Tried Baking Soda".

If you dare to go there don't say you weren't warned.:rolleyes:

OB

Upvote 0

wheelgirl

Aug 7, 2018
Auckland
✟8,624.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you're really seeking excitement Wheelgirl, can I recommend a discrete visit to the Leisure & Society, Gardening Forum?

I should warn you that it can get hot and heavy down there. Be prepared to be shocked by a no holds barred discussion on "No Kink Hoses" or the highly salacious "Has Anyone Tried Baking Soda".

If you dare to go there don't say you weren't warned.:rolleyes:

OB
Lols thanks but that wasn't what i was looking for. I don't mind christian chats but i guess i'm not used to it being like a forum layout i guess where you are required to read peoples opinions and studies. Thats ok.. i will see how this site is for a couple of days, if it's not for me then i will delete the account. thanks anyway :)

Upvote 0

wheelgirl

Aug 7, 2018
Auckland
✟8,624.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
you can have conversations with people by clicking "start a conversation" option, though some people disabled such option. there is also a chatbox.

welcome to cf btw. :wave:
Oh, thanks for the heads up. I may give that a go instead. thank you

Reactions: gennypearl
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟995,990.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Lols thanks but that wasn't what i was looking for. I don't mind christian chats but i guess i'm not used to it being like a forum layout i guess where you are required to read peoples opinions and studies. Thats ok.. i will see how this site is for a couple of days, if it's not for me then i will delete the account. thanks anyway :)
Try hitting the Forums tab on the left side of the blue menu bar at the top of this page. Scroll down thru the Forums (there are a lot of them) and you might find something which suits you.

Once you've made 20 posts and you've been 'Liked' 5 times, you get access to a Private Message facility (CF calls it 'Conversations') where you can write directly and privately to other Forum members.

There are a fair few NZders on the Forum along with a truckload of Australians (like me).:)
OB

Reactions: Mel2020
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wheelgirl

Aug 7, 2018
Auckland
✟8,624.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have another option...you can actually post threads to be discussed.

However, this site is "Christian forums" so it isn't surprising that we use the forum platform for discussions.
Thats a good idea I guess, thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wheelgirl

Aug 7, 2018
Auckland
✟8,624.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is a chatbox area at the top of the screen. Just hit the Chat button.
Thanks for your reply. I think I'm ok now. I read the frequently asked questions on here and found "There is a chat room. Once you have made 20 posts and have 5 positive post ratings, you will see the word "Chat" on the left side of the page toward the top. Click on that word to see the chat room and to participate in it."

Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,246,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am new here and used to chat sites where people can have conversations by instant messages. So on this site do we just read forums and comment on what other people put as topics?
I'm rather odd in that I don't like chat platforms or instant
messaging, because trying to maintain a real-time conversation
via keyboard with someone I have never met in real life simply
makes me nervous.

It's a shame, really. I joined a platform called IMVU awhile back
which is a 3D chat client, but I can rarely muster the courage to
jump into one of the (very well designed) chat-rooms and
just start conversing with people. It's like picking up the phone
and dialing some random number and making myself converse
with whoever picks up the other end. So, I wind up using my
avatar to create fanciful head-shots for Facebook and/or
forum profile pics. :D

With forums like this, one has time to formulate a response, and
those responses aren't expected to arrive immediately. Far less
stress for the likes of me.

-

Upvote 0