Is It Wrong to Feel electric-tingling of the Holy Spirit?

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found this forum and site just moments ago after an internet search for "Holy Spirit like electricity buzz through body" I'm no stranger to the full body tingling sensation that can come over me during heavily emotional times dealing with Kingdom business. That has happened to me all my life since childhood. However, this experience left me in shock, overwhelmed, and looking as some might say "You look like you've just seen a ghost!"

Last night I was completely overwhelmed by a vision of rapture. I was having a run of the mill dream then the trumpet sounded it wasn't a sound that was close or narrow in scope like one would hear from an instrument near by, it was deep rich with sound and filled the entire sky with vibration one long blow and I opened my eyes to see out my window. The landscape was filled will a dark grayish brown haze looking like a mixture of dust, smoke, and fog.The distant sky and near sky over homes was filled with glowing lights. In an instant I felt a shockwave come through my wall and my body was immediately vibrating like electricity was flowing through it, the feeling was overwhelming and euphoric at the same time. I said immediately "Jesus" and my body began to float through my wall, from the outside of my house I looked to my children's window and said "Oh Jesus save my children" (7 & 5 at the time of writing this). I was then moved back inside and gently laid back down into my bed still feeling the full buzz.

That's the moment when I actually woke up for real, looking out the window all had returned to normal. But I didn't want to move for fear that the feeling of the euphoric full body feeling would leave me. I stayed laying down recounting what I had just seen and experienced, and felt the waves continue to move through my body until it slowly faded away over about 5 minutes time. I opened my eyes periodically during that time, to see peer out the window trying to catch a glimpse again of what I had seen it my vision.

This feeling of electricity, vibration, buzzing ,whatever one might describe it as was a 1000% amplification of the normal sensations I described when "moved by the Holy Spirit." I drove my children to school in a daze having trouble breathing, just completely overwhelmed, as I remembered the vision again in the morning.

Thanks for sharing! I remember 10 years ago or so when people all over the world were hearing trumpet sounds in the sky, I heard it also and my first thought was the rapture.

Upvote 0