tita_tey

May 23, 2016
philippines
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I felt like being a rebel against my mother 'cause I kinda hate her for being so annoying and she's not good to me as well , so I feel like it's "ok" to treat her that way... like answering her in a sarcasm way and ignoring some of her "commands" .

and then later I'll feel guilt , what the heck is wrong ? is it me or my mother ?:help::sigh:

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The hormones! We all know how annoying they can be. Being in a conflictual relationship with the same sex parent is normal at your age. Now, you have to remember that there is nothing more painful for a mom that being ridiculized or ignored by her children.
Try to talk to your mom! Apologize for the pain you could have done to her (even unintentionally) and explain her what do you reproach to her. You could also try to do some mother/daughter activities, it always helps :)

Upvote 0

Daydream Island

Christian
Jun 14, 2016
Sydney
✟11,002.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You feel guilt for "kinda hating her" and "feeling like it's ok to treat her that way because.."
Yhoray !! It means God is rebuking and correcting you, why Yhoray ? Because this means you are linked to God and you are able to receive this connection when he speaks to you, not everyone has that ability :)

The 10 Commandments

1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.

Now, I do recomend you go to her and ask for forginess for not honoring her as she deserves. Too hard? well start small, start slow. Contribute to hepling her in the house or in whatever other way to humble yourself and from that, to into bigger actions, ask for her fogivness that you may be forgiven.

Upvote 0