Is it possible to be divorced and live together?

brettnolan

Dec 16, 2003
KC, MO
✟8,484.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I can't imagine how you could. I guess it depends on the circumstances of the divorce. My wife was unfaithful, and all her annoying habits, mannerisms and personality flaws are magnified to the point that I can't stand looking at her. If there weren't kids involved I'd never speak to her.

Upvote 0

oldrooster

Thank You Jerry
Apr 4, 2004
Salt lake City, Utah
✟8,141.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
brettnolan said:
I can't imagine how you could. I guess it depends on the circumstances of the divorce. My wife was unfaithful, and all her annoying habits, mannerisms and personality flaws are magnified to the point that I can't stand looking at her. If there weren't kids involved I'd never speak to her.
I hear ya, the only reedeeming fact in all of it is that i will never have to put up with that again. I would only do it because of my kids.

Upvote 0

Krystina661

- Everyday is a new beginning -
Dec 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟11,676.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
brettnolan said:

Aren't all those annoying little habits supposed to be cute..? ;)

Of course.. not the unfaithful part..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums