Visit site
✟15,280.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My life brings Glory to my Father everyday and since you aren't the one in the Judgement Seat I will trust in Jesus my Savior, Redeemer and first born Brother. And who are you to judg that which God created and call it ungodly? And my earlier statement was a small attempt to help others realize that our lives are not some cheap and dirty voyage into the darkness. I am so thankful that my Father isn't saddled with your narrowminded self-righteous attitude as you are.And for the record I was happily married for 37 1/2 years until my wife passed away in 2008. We reared 4 children of our own and adopted her 12 yr. old half brother when their mother died. I have 14 grandchildren and worked from the age 17 til I had strokes at age 58. All my children went to private church schools and all graduated and have successful lives. I don't know why you made the statement but there is my reply and for the record my wife knew I was a woman on the inside before we married. DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE PLAYING "TIT FOR TAT"?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SonOfTheWest

Britpack
Sep 26, 2010
United Kingdom
✟9,861.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
The Old Law stated that men and women should not cross dress. Whether Mosaic Law is still around or not is irrelevant- the fact remains that God took absolutely zero account of a woman being born in a man's body. This is because the notion is completely fiction- if it were true, then God would have transgressed his own natural law in making a women in a man's body wear men's clothes.

That alone ends this entire debate.

Infants are thoroughly examined post-birth. If brain scans were adequate in any way, they would be able to predict if a child would have gender dysphoria before the symptoms arose.
Prediction is the key proof in science. If you can't predict it, then your evidence means nothing.

It is very relevant, and you know it is. As soon as something becomes applicable in secular society, people go and try to make it seem okay for Christianity. This is called editing religion to one's lifestyle rather then editing one's lifestyle to their religion, and a whole lot of Christendom is slowly but surely fading away because of it.

The arrogance of many churches today, thinking their worldly opinions of righteousness somehow equate to God's, is much worse then superiority over other people- it is an assertion of superiority over the Logos with one lame excuse after another making it seem like it isn't.

Transsexualism is simply inconceivable to proper Christianity. If one doesn't like it, they should try another religion.

So basically another person who doesn't really understand what it is to be transgender.

Reactions: jennimatts
Upvote 0

jasonsloss

Christian
Jan 5, 2013
California
✟8,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ummm ... do YOU have a clue with how hard it is to remain married with the stresses of raising children, working, paying off mortgages and bills - the EASY thing for many is divorce, but what are we called to do? suck it up and stick it out.
Do you know the challenges with remaining faithful, sober, etc. etc. -- we ALL have challenges.
You call having a SEX CHANGE OPERATION having a speck in one's eye?!!?? You might as well take what God gave you (your body) and hand it back to him and reject it -- tell him he messed up. Totally ungrateful.

easy cam... even though I do agree with you we are to bring correction, edification, or reproof in a loving matter it is up to God to judge the persons heart... now you can be stern and direct but with love...

Upvote 0

jasonsloss

Christian
Jan 5, 2013
California
✟8,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My life brings Glory to my Father everyday and since you aren't the one in the Judgement Seat I will trust in Jesus my Savior, Redeemer and first born Brother. And who are you to judg that which God created and call it ungodly? And my earlier statement was a small attempt to help others realize that our lives are not some cheap and dirty voyage into the darkness. I am so thankful that my Father isn't saddled with your narrowminded self-righteous attitude as you.And for the record I was happily married for 37 1/2 years until my wife passed away in 2008. We reared 4 children of our own and adopted her 12 yr. old half brother when their mother died. I have 14 grandchildren and worked from the age 17 til I had strokes at age 58. All my children went to private church schools and all graduayed and have successful lives. I don't know why you made the statement but there is my reply and for the record my wife knew I was a woman on the inside before we married. DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE PLAYING "TIT FOR TAT"

there is nothing biblical it what you say... I believe you were born with different feelings but to actually change how God brought you into this world is wrong...

Upvote 0

Charlena Andrews

Mrs. Charlena Marie Andrews-Hayes
Sep 3, 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟15,280.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
easy cam... even though I do agree with you we are to bring correction, edification, or reproof in a loving matter it is up to God to judge the persons heart... now you can be stern and direct but with love...
My reference to a speck had nothing to do with having a sex change but had a great deal to do with your judgemental attitude and your supposed religious superiority Actually being a transexual woman has opened doors for ministry among people you would consider vile, corrupt and not worthy of Salvation. Salvation is the Father's gift to His fallen children and I can't believe you have the audacity or arrogance to withhold the Word of God from the outcasts, the lepers, unclean and the wounded and hurting. You are not the author of anyone's Salvaion so quit trying to be. Try sharing the Love of God instaed of the dead jugemns of men you might be surprised at the results. II know it worked for Jesus and He is supposed to be our example.

Reactions: jennimatts
Upvote 0

Skyecatcher

Dec 28, 2009
Queen Creek Az
✟7,702.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
cam44 said:
Ummm ... do YOU have a clue with how hard it is to remain married with the stresses of raising children, working, paying off mortgages and bills - the EASY thing for many is divorce, but what are we called to do? suck it up and stick it out.
Do you know the challenges with remaining faithful, sober, etc. etc. -- we ALL have challenges.
You call having a SEX CHANGE OPERATION having a speck in one's eye?!!?? You might as well take what God gave you (your body) and hand it back to him and reject it -- tell him he messed up. Totally ungrateful.

Wonderfully said!

Upvote 0

Skyecatcher

Dec 28, 2009
Queen Creek Az
✟7,702.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Whether or not if it is , or not a sin
Salvation is always something we can acquire

The ONE unrepeatable act , sin, is to deny the Holy Spirit
That is up for you to define, I have seen many threads on this

A sin, is a sin , is a sin
Liars, cheaters, gluttony, thieves, murderers, jealousy, disrespect , transgendered.
We are all the same

Think of this way. If the one sin that is unforgivable is to deny Him, then what about suicide? You kill yourself, you do not have the time to redeem yourself in this world, so you must have a chance when you meet God.

Upvote 0

HCrossth2012

Jan 11, 2012
✟16,572.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And just exactly where is transgender mentioned??? Foolish talking---that's pretty much what a lot of people have been doing here. I haven't seen a whole lot of love being shown around here.
Do you people even understand what the word transgender mean???---basically your brain is wired for one sex, but your body for another---it's a birth defect, not a whimsy, not a teenage flight of fancy "Oh, I think, I'll try and change my sex."--It's a malfunction that needs to be fixed, period!!--It's not being gay, it's not being a harlot monger, it's not living in sin--it's fixing a problem--why is that so difficult for some people to understand???
You all have no problem with the organ of a dead person being put into the body of another living person, but mention transgender and everybody goes nuts--faulty wiring, electrical input gone wrong--just fixing it!! If it could be done with a pill, would that make you feel better about it???

Peace to you in the name of Jesus.

You are deceived, and did you know God himself allows that, even christians, are you a Christian ?
I love all sinners, but I hate the sin.
If we are born sinners and are unbelieving in god, even bible says the unbelieving will give Good gifts to his children, so most unbelieving fathers would pay the price to fix their children deformed body's, but most are poor. so what about God our father to his believing Children, would he give less...no. even 1000000 times better gifts. Healing or healing of the heart, healing of wired brains, fixing our problems, anything is Possible to the one who believes, Only to his truth seeking children the ones that will obey his Spirit, why do we need spirit if all we needs scripture? to read it in spirit of God, not with human all knowing mind.
Are you in the unbelieving or believing?

I as believer and follower of the Christ, I pray for the children that are suffering and their parents to meet Jesus.
But the unbelieving and to some " christians" that are born through Sin, things do happen, that are to people unfair, unformed babies, all sort of things, you or me cannot Change it, unless you want to be a doctor and go travel the world doing your Free good will, because most of them are poor. So I rather ask my Heavenly Father to bless them. My baby brother was born without a head, died. So deformed I have had in my own family. And my parents should have been More God seekers, that I see also. the fact is the world is cursed, things do happen, and this is why I also say Come lord come. Too much pain and suffering... Seek The Lord. Only devil seeks the will of Man.

If I had cancer come up now, I would be happy and full of Joy to Go Home to my father. If I am ready. But if I am not ready and am A Luke warm or baby Christian. I start looking doctors( like I as well did), not saying doctors are bad, god does send us to doctors, but he will make it clear it is his will, to serve a purpose, to bring Glory to him, But then again, I would only seek the will of God, he wants me to go I will, if he wants me to stay I will stay. He wants me to suffer cancer I will. I am his now. I want to trust everything to him, like Jesus says and did, trusted and did ONLY will of His father all the way to DEATH on the cross, not HIS own, He will test his people.

And there is plenty of Love, but some of us are showing Love that the " world " unbelievers or the Jews do not understand, most people did not get Jesus, and some just do not understanding the true Love. What love did Jesus preach that got him crucified without SIN. He told the Truth to people, new things?, that Spirit of God was telling people. If you were back in those days, would you have said to Jesus, show me the scriptures? When most OT people did not believe in him or that the OT was written about him, so would you have questioned things and said show me were in OT? Or would you have been one of the few that believed like the disciples did? When even they left him alone in the end. After pentacostal and they received spirit, they could even die For him and some did. If we know the spirit and the power of God we do not even need to ask if something is a Sin. Jesus did not need to go around saying it. Why? Not because everything is allowed, in spirit and through spirit of God , (Jesus was in it 24/7) We will know. Also who seeks the truth and the perfect will of God, God will show them.

And the part were God only looks at heart only is RUBBISH.
The cup in the inside clean will make the outside clean as well.
Read the bible with/in the spirit of Holy Spirit and you will understand more than letters.
From the inside comes all bad things so were does all this bad things spill, or over flow? On the out side of the Cup( human Body).
Same way as Jesus said about being clean on inside and outside..
You wanna look like Soddom and Gomorrah and think God doesn't care? That is your own righteousness, not Jesus Christ Righteusness.

But Again Christians in name Of Jesus Christ Changing things on their body created by God Is wrong, they are pleasing their own flesh.

Why are you so angry? Have you read what scriptures say about anger? Or is it out of context, or is it outdated for 2013.
Please be mind full of your outbursts. No hate intended, and I hope you understand my writing. Please don't get angry at my response, but this is writing and not face to face conversation, maybe it would be more easy to explain.
I want to walk through the narrow gate, with the narrow path, and if it makes me narrow minded. So be it. The road is wide that leads to ....

Peace
God bless you.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have tried for most of my life to "pray this away". It doesnt work. As a child and a teen, I prayed, repented my sins, had to meet with the pastor, have him never look at me the same again. I have been to a Christian Counselor, that didnt work either. I am not saying God cant change me, just that He didnt. I grew up alone. Tolerated by some but no real friends anywhere. I never even fit in with my family. Threatened with beatings because they THOUGHT I was gay. Now I have been to 2 different therapists and they both diagnosed me with Gender Dysphoria. I do believe God made me this way for a purpose and now I believe God is telling me I finally can change.

This isnt about sex. I dont have fantasies about having sex as a woman with either men or women.

I know I wont convince any of yall, and so far no one has been able to convince me otherwise. Thanx for the prayers and concern though, and I really meen that. I do appreciate it from those who do really care.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jasonsloss

Christian
Jan 5, 2013
California
✟8,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My reference to a speck had nothing to do with having a sex change but had a great deal to do with your judgemental attitude and your supposed religious superiority Actually being a transexual woman has opened doors for ministry among people you would consider vile, corrupt and not worthy of Salvation. Salvation is the Father's gift to His fallen children and I can't believe you have the audacity or arrogance to withhold the Word of God from the outcasts, the lepers, unclean and the wounded and hurting. You are not the author of anyone's Salvaion so quit trying to be. Try sharing the Love of God instaed of the dead jugemns of men you might be surprised at the results. II know it worked for Jesus and He is supposed to be our example.

I am a outcast of society have been to prison, have committed crimes that most do and have rejected me for, when I was lost I fell into homosexuality thinking maybe this was it, have done every drug you can think of, and yet one still love me and His name is Christ... so I know what it is to be judge by the world standards... so I don't judge but stand behind the One who does in obedience to Him... He has given me part of my family back (a father, a mother, a brother and a sister)... without Jesus I am nothing, but now having Him in my heart and understanding this Love (agape) I am a believer a saint, a child, of God who knows He will never abandon me... the Author of my salvation is JESUS CHRIST the SON of GOD, KING of KINGS, LORD of LORDS and it is not my salvation but His because my life is not my own but belongs to Him.

Upvote 0

SonOfTheWest

Britpack
Sep 26, 2010
United Kingdom
✟9,861.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
God would never ordain such acts... to do so would make Him a liar and we know God is not a liar

Except of course for the brute physiological FACT that some people are born intersex. So that would mean there is in fact a liar in this equation and...well...it's not God. :idea:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jasonsloss

Christian
Jan 5, 2013
California
✟8,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Except of course for the brute physiological FACT that some people are born intersex. So that would mean there is in fact a liar in this equation and...well...it's not God. :idea:

yes I do and is one that most have the hardest time grasping and that is quit looking through your human eyes on who we are and start looking through God's eyes on who we are you may find you have been set apart for the service of God and all you need to do is accept Christ with a heart felt belief and you will clearly see there is nothing wrong with you but what is wrong is the world...

Upvote 0

SilenceInMotion

Sep 5, 2012
Virginia, USA
✟1,646.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Being a transexual and being aware of it since early youth I am appalled at how easily it is to judge and criticizei someone when you haven't got clue as to what we actually live with and battle for most of our lives. It isn't some secret sin we hide away from public view, it is a lifelong struggle to become who we KNOW we were created to be. Thr Father made us this way in the womb and it is neither a sin or mistake.
By the way, Jesus spoke of removing the timber from your own eye before trying to remove a speck from another person's eye. Could it be that by directing negative attention to others a person hopes to remove the critical attention off himself or herself? Just a thought.

The idea that a woman is born in a males body is absolutely ridiculous. I don't think a lot of Christians really realize just how far they have stretched the natural law of Scripture. Technically, a woman is supposed to dress modestly, but it is nonetheless transgressed because it is a very minor, venial sin. Christians have gone from things like THAT to things like THIS. That is why it is absurd. A man being a women's body is a LIE, and a very bold and dangerous one at that.
So you can save the whole 'speck in the eye' preach. Those such as yourself who posit these kind of things are so far beyond the scope of kosher Christian philosophies and morals that it's become a bit of a running joke. Go be 'appalled' at something else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SonOfTheWest

Britpack
Sep 26, 2010
United Kingdom
✟9,861.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
yes I do and is one that most have the hardest time grasping and that is quit looking through your human eyes on who we are and start looking through God's eyes on who we are you may find you have been set apart for the service of God and all you need to do is accept Christ with a heart felt belief and you will clearly see there is nothing wrong with you but what is wrong is the world...

In others, you have no reply at all. Frankly calling it someone's wrong that some are born intersex is...more than slightly disturbing.

Upvote 0