Is Islam angry child(Corrupted form) of Hinduism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghazirizvi

Apr 17, 2005
✟588.00
Faith
Muslim
Yes you are right Bin Qasim: I will end with this:

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

YUSUFALI: Say : O ye that reject Faith!
YUSUFALI: I worship not that which ye worship,
YUSUFALI: Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
YUSUFALI: And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
YUSUFALI: Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
YUSUFALI: To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Allah hu Alim

Salamauluikum,

Upvote 0

MAXX

Oct 17, 2004
✟504.00
Faith
Hindu
Bin Qasim said:
What pathetic ways are u going to accuse Islam rahul and Co.!!!! U guys got nothing better to do, do u??
My request to muslim bros: it is better to leave such whingers alone.
1400 years old blind faith and escapist attitude of Muslims, open your eyes guys and accept realities.

Upvote 0

MahaSudarshanChakra

Sep 3, 2005
✟8,460.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
rahul_sharma said:
Is Islam angry child (Corrupted form) of Hinduism?

Muhammad's own uncle, Umar-Bin-E-Hassham was a staunch Hindu and fervent devotee of Lord Shiva. He was a renowned poet and wrote many verses in praise of Shiva. One of these has survived on page 235 of Sair-Ul-Okul and reads as follows:

Kafavomal fikra min ulumin Tab asayru
Kaluwan amataul Hawa was Tajakhru
We Tajakhayroba udan Kalalwade-E Liboawa
Walukayanay jatally, hay Yauma Tab asayru
Wa Abalolha ajabu armeeman MAHADEVA
Manojail ilamuddin minhum wa sayattaru
Wa Sahabi Kay-yam feema-Kamil MINDAY Yauman
Wa Yakulum no latabahan foeennak Tawjjaru
Massayaray akhalakan hasanan Kullahum
Najumum aja- at Summa gabul HINDU

which translates as:

The man who may spend his life in sin
and irreligion or waste it in lechery and wrath
If at least he relent and return to
righteousness can he be saved?
If but once he worship Mahadeva with a pure
heart, he will attain the ultimate in spirituality.
Oh Lord Shiva exchange my entire life for but
a day's sojourn in India where one attains salvation.
But one pilgrimage there secures for one all
merit and company of the truly great.

*(MAHADEVA means Lord SHIVA )

Despite the fact that Muhammad had to destroy all traces of Hinduism (Vedic culture)in order to make his "new religion" work, he knew that in order to convince people he would have to borrow from the Vedic culture that surrounded him. Being illiterate he picked out rituals and symbols that he didn't understand and distorted and falsified them for his own ends. Here is a list of these distortions:

1) Muhammad destroyed all 360 idols, but even he could not summon the courage to completely obliterate the Shivling (Lord Shiva's sacred stone symbol) in the Kaaba. He entered the temple and kissed the black stone. The Shivling was so sacred that the man who so detested idol- worship ended up kissing the largest idol in the Kaaba. Later his followers in a fit of piety broke the Shivling and then out of remorse repatched it together again. Today it lies broken at seven places and held together by a silver band studded with silver nails, bearing the name "Sangey Aswad" which came from the Sanskrit Ashwet meaning non-white or black stone.

2)He jumbled up the Sanskrit words Nama and Yaja (which meant "bowing and worshipping" respectively) into a combination word Namaz and used that to describe his prescribed method of prayer.

3)Because the Vedic custom was to pray facing the East, in his hatred for all things Hindu, he directed his followers to pray facing only the west.

4)The method of circling around a Black stone (Shivling) seven times in a clockwise direction is Vedic (Hindu) custom. Muhammad with his lack of originality decided that the 7 ritual perambulations should be retained but again in his hatred of all things Vedic decided the direction of the perambulations should be anti-clockwise.

5)With his phobia of all things Vedic, Muhammad knew that the greatest reminder and threat to his forced brand of religion were the beautiful Vedic idols of Arabic temples. Thus he destroyed every idol he could find and made idol worship the greatest crime for a Muslim. Such a man could never have comprehended how an abstract concept can be conveyed through a symbolic representation in the form of an image. Thus he made all image representation a sin as well.

6)Vedic religion is known for its ancient oral tradition. It is well known that the Vedic culture emphasized oral debate and expression far more than the written word. In adition the oral recitation of Vedic scriptures was always done in a lyrical fashion, utilizing music and thus reaching a height of expression. In fear of this musical tradition Muhammad decided to forbid Music.

7)All Arabic copies of the Koran have the mysterious figure 786 imprinted on them . No Arabic scholar has been able to determine the choice of this particular number as divine. It is an established fact that Muhammad was illiterate therefore it is obvious that he would not be able to differentiate numbers from letters. This "magical" number 786 is none other than the Vedic holy letter "OM" written in Sanskrit (Refer to figure 1). Anyone who knows Sanskrit can try reading the symbol for "OM" backwards in the Arabic way and magically the numbers 786 will appear! Muslims in their ignorance simply do not realise that this special number is nothing more than the holiest of Vedic symbols misread.

Figure 1.
Read from right to left this figure
of OM represents the numbers 786.

8)Kabba's representation of a microcosm demonstrated by the eight directional structure was derived from the Tantric pattern (Refer to Figure 2) of Hinduism. Right at the centre of the Kaaba was the octogonal pedestal of Bramha the creator. Today this very pedestal is called Maqam-E-IBrahim by the Muslims.
*Bhrama is God's creative power (1st person of Hindu trinity)

Figure 2.
A tantric pattern which defines the structure of Kaaba

Very Interesting.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Abdurrahim

Veteran
Jul 11, 2005
✟1,970.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
In the name of Allah the beneficient the merciful

In islam it is explained that G-d has sent prophets/warners to nearly every

society. In Quran it is stated Allah does not punish anyone without sending a

prophet/warner . Adam (pbuh) first created human became first prophet on

earth .

The religion and message of G-d is the same message for all people . There

were only minor differences in different times.

The Kabah is first built by Adam and rebuilt by Abraham(pbuh) .

The customs and rituals in Kabah does not start with islam .

So we believe each society got the right message and religion till they forget

or corrupt this message .

So as a result of that we can see all religions include some right messages

and rules . Source of all good rules and right messages is G-d Allmighty .

In other words all religions are changed forms of the one basic message :

We have only one Allmighty Creator and we should obey and worship him only.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think he realized that he had accidentally committed thread necromancy.
:D Muslims aren't still angry at our dear brother Saul/Paul and his statement about the symbolic/alleghorical "Hagar and Ishmael" are they. ^_^

Gala 4:30 but what saith the Writing? ` Be you Casting Out! [#1537-#906 ek-bale 5628] the maid-servant and her son, for the sonof the maid-servant may not be heir with the son of the free-woman;'[Genesis 21:10/Revelation 11:2 "court of the Priests"]

http://foru.ms/t4410009-can-muhammad-and-paul-be-buddies.html
can-muhammad-and-paul-be-buddies

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
To be angry at something is a part of the faith and deserves courage...humm,another symbolic statement is from the Gospel "Being a wolf wearing the clothes of the sheep"
Yepperz. They are mentioned in Acts btw. :)

http://www.scripture4all.org/

Matthew 23:4 For They are binding burdens, weighty/barea <926> and ill-bearing. And they are on-placing upon the shoulders of the men, to the yet finger of them, not are willing to stir them.

Acts 20:29 For I have-perceived this. That shall be into-coming, after the departure of me, Wolves/lukoi <3074, weighty/bareiV<926>, into ye, no sparing of-the shepherded/flock/poimniou <4168> ;

Upvote 0

Oxy2Hydr0

Senior Veteran
May 23, 2005
Boca Raton, Florida
✟17,633.00
Faith
Muslim
Iron Lion said:
i have asked muslims about the stone before and havent been given a straight answer about why it was kept, only "it was the way abraham build it" or somthing to that affect.

Traditionally the stone was kept cause it was originally built with the ka'abah when Ishmael and Abraham rebuilt it.

From what I recall the stone was a marker sent down from the sky to show Abraham the location of the site. Thus it is held as a sign sent from G-d.

The stone was imbeded into the corner of Kabah as a marker to count correctly the amount of times one makes tawwaff around the kabbah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oxy2Hydr0

Senior Veteran
May 23, 2005
Boca Raton, Florida
✟17,633.00
Faith
Muslim
Born_to_Lose_Live_to_Win said:
You are true Rahul Sharma. Good post.

I also learned that there is an inscription inside the Kabaa which eulogizes the kind King Vikramaditya. Any answers Muslims?

There is no inscription of such thing in the Kabah.
The only inscriptions inside the Kabah are Quraninc verses. http://www.kabahinfo.net/eng-php/inscribed-marble-stones-inside-kabah.php

Here is a discription and graph of the inside of the ka'bah http://www.kabahinfo.net/eng-php/secondly-description-interior-kabah.php

This is a Pic of the inside of the Ka'bah http://hamzajennings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/inside-the-kaaba.jpg

Upvote 0

Oxy2Hydr0

Senior Veteran
May 23, 2005
Boca Raton, Florida
✟17,633.00
Faith
Muslim
Born_to_Lose_Live_to_Win said:
Muhammad's family deity was Allah who was represented using the black stone. So while Muhammad went on a rampage destroying all the other idols, he did not have the heart to destroy the stone which represented his family deity.

Every source I read from that time indicated that those who worshipped the idols at the Ka'bah could not see Allah, Allah was also the same G-d the Arab Jews worshiped whom even named themselves abdallah ie servant of Allah.

Upvote 0

anatolian

Senior Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Turkey
✟22,421.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
In the beginning years of islam the jews invented such kind of stories,just a few years ago 'moon god' theory was very popular from among christians and now hindus try relate islam to their religion by inventing the world's funniest stories...actually the hindu ones are the funiest ones I have ever heard :)

But Islam is going on standing..

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Kabah and its black stone are simply symbols of the counterfit religion whose purpose is to draw people away from worship of the true God to the worship of the God of this world.

The Black Stone, the corner stone of the Ka`bah, was put by Ibrahim (peace and blessings be upon him) as a sign or symbol of being the corner stone in the Kingdom of Allah. This is referred to in the Psalms. In the Psalm 118, we read: “The stone refused by builder hath become the corner stone.”
http://www.islamonline.net/english/hajj/Landmarks/1425/13.shtml

Compare this to the true cornerstone which is Christ in heaven.
[BIBLE]Isaiah 28:16[/BIBLE]
[BIBLE]Acts 4:10-11[/BIBLE]

The article from Islamonline quotes psalm 118. here is what psalm 118 says:

[BIBLE]psalm 118:19-22[/BIBLE]

This verse clearly says that the cornerstone is the entrance through which the righteous shall enter to the Lord.

Jesus Christ says he is this entrance.

[BIBLE]John 10:7-9[/BIBLE]

If he is this entrance then he is also the cornerstone.

the cornerstone of the Kingdom of Heaven is Jesus Christ. It is not a black stone in the Arabian desert.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.