✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel in the Millennial reign:
Ezekiel 40-44:

http://www.matthewmcgee.org/millen.htmlThe Temple and the Law

The temple of the millennial kingdom is described in detail in Ezekiel chapters 40-44. Although we will not go into the details here, we will mention a few key points. The glory of the Lord will fill the temple (Ezekiel 43:5). The law given by God through Moses will still be kept including the sacrifices (Ezekiel 43:19-27). The Levites will still minister in the temple (Ezekiel 44:9-11). The laws and statutes delivered by Moses will be obeyed (Ezekiel 44:24). Ezekiel 44:25 and 31 show further evidence that some death of people and animals can and will occur in the kingdom. The sabbaths and feasts of the Israel will still be kept including the passover, the feast of unleavened bread (Ezekiel 45:21), and the feast of tabernacles (Ezekiel 45:25). It will be well known by all that Jesus Christ gave his life as the perfect sacrifice for all mankind. None-the-less, the prophecy reveals that the sacrifices will still be kept and the law of Moses strictly followed.

In the millennial reign, the Ark of the Covenant will never come to mind, but that former fast of the Day of Atonement will be a joyous feast of celebration:
Jer 3:16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit [it]; neither shall [that] be done any more.
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

Upvote 0

JohnRabbit

just trying to understand
Site Supporter
Feb 12, 2009
i am in alabama
✟55,288.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They are no longer of any meaning thanks to Jesus the Christ.

To celebrate Passover is to reject Jesus.

are you sure?

1 Corinthians 5:7-8(NKJV)
7Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. 8Therefore let us keep the feast (say what?), not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

:confused:

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
are you sure?

1 Corinthians 5:7-8(NKJV)
7Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. 8Therefore let us keep the feast (say what?), not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

:confused:

Well, yeah... since that verse is saying we should "purge out the old leaven".... The feast it tells us to keep definitely isn't Jewish Passover anymore.

Upvote 0

JohnRabbit

just trying to understand
Site Supporter
Feb 12, 2009
i am in alabama
✟55,288.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, yeah... since that verse is saying we should "purge out the old leaven".... The feast it tells us to keep definitely isn't Jewish Passover anymore.

never was "jewish" (lev 23:4-5)!

why don't you expound on the part of the verse that says "Therefore, let us keep the feast..."

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
To celebrate Passover is to reject Jesus????----How come you to such a decision???

The only feasts, or rituals that would be offensive to Jesus are those that point to Him--like the sacrifice of the Lamb--because He has done all that. Passover is a celebration of freedom from slavery to Egypt.--to think of it in terms of spiritual freedom from the bondage of slavery to self and Satan would not be an offense. And if you are of Jewish heritage, it just means a celebration of your history when God intervened to save your people. Hunnaka is not anti-Christian--There is absolutely no reason why anyone can not partake of Jewish feasts as long as they do not point to the crucified Christ, as the Messiah has already come and done His thing. Purim is certainly ok--And the day of Atonement--that's ok--the part where the sins are taken from the lamb and placed on the scapegoat--and the goat is led out into the wilderness--that is still to come. However, you might be arrested for cruelty to animals in letting him go without food or drink to die in the wilderness. So it'd be best to not do that one! Certainly any Jew has the right to celebrate his roots, his culture, and as spiritual jews, no reason a christian can't either! When I was 9 I was invited to a little friend of mines' home for the sabbath--she was Jewish--it was beautiful. I've had a love of Jewish things since then.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
To celebrate Passover is to reject Jesus????----How come you to such a decision???

I read Adversus Judaeos. St. John Chrysostom explains it quite well why it is wrong for Christians to partake of the rituals of false religions such as Judaism.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree--God is God, He always was. He was not born into the human race, His son was. The human part of Jesus was born, raised and remains a Jew. He had Marys' blood coursing through His veins--Jewish blood. And he kept His humanity after His resurrection--and He keeps the scars of the crucifixion.Doubting Thomas saw them, and they stay as a reminder of the price He paid for us.
The blood in the body of flesh Jesus the Christ is come incarnate in is not of Adam. Mary is an Adam female person, and her womb was the only thing used for the body of the New Man to use -which means He had a belly button. Adam and Eve had no real belly buttons [though there could have been a little designed "button" on their belly, but of no use and not what ours is, for their bodies were formed fully adult and not in a womb.
Eve's blood is where the Adam life was, for "the life is in the blood", and no Adam blood was in the Lamb of God, for His blood was not of Adam, but His blood is Israel blood, the Kinsman to Adam, and the Redeemer come in flesh of brother to Adam creation.

Mary was Joseph's wife, and God did not impregnate her own ovum, for that would be adultery and fornication, and that is what the fallen Watchers did with the daughters of Adam whom they took and got sons by, and their sons were called bastards, being born of the spirit of the sons of God and the flesh of the Adam.

Read Enoch on that fornication of the sons of God. God did not do the same to Mary as the Watchers did to their Adam wives, and God got no son by using an Adam female's egg to impregnate, for that creature born of such a union would have been a fallen creature, unredeemable, as the nephillim are, being mixed kinds.

Jesus is not a mixed kind, but a whole New Man, and He is the Living Spirit, come in that New Man nature and flesh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The blood in the body of flesh Jesus the Christ is come incarnate in is not of Adam. Mary is an Adam female person, and her womb was the only thing used for the body of the New Man to use -which means He had a belly button. Adam and Eve had no real belly buttons [though there could have been a little designed "button" on their belly, but of no use and not what ours is, for their bodies were formed fully adult and not in a womb.
Eve's blood is where the Adam life was, for "the life is in the blood", and no Adam blood was in the Lamb of God, for His blood was not of Adam, but His blood is Israel blood, the Kinsman to Adam, and the Redeemer come in flesh of brother to Adam creation.

...what? I'm going to underline some of the more bizarre nonsensical parts. So Jesus is not descended from Adam, but from Jacob?

Mary was Joseph's wife, and God did not impregnate her own ovum, for that would be adultery and fornication, and that is what the fallen Watchers did with the daughters of Adam whom they took and got sons by, and their sons were called bastards, being born of the spirit of the sons of God and the flesh of the Adam.

Adultery is sex, not conception. Please look up adultery in the dictionary.

Read Enoch on that fornication of the sons of God. God did not do the same to Mary as the Watchers did to their Adam wives, and God got no son by using an Adam female's egg to impregnate, for that creature born of such a union would have been a fallen creature, unredeemable, as the nephillim are, being mixed kinds.

Enoch is Old Testament Apocrypha, so this really isn't worthwhile.

Jesus is not a mixed kind, but a whole New Man, and He is the Living Spirit, come in that New Man nature and flesh.

Jesus is 100% human and 100% God. I have no idea what you just said there, but I'm giving you the orthodox answer.

Upvote 0

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
Heavenly Jerusalem- Mount Zion
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Under the guidance of heretical men such as John Chrysostom and Constantine, some Christians have forsaken the Feasts of the LORD in favor of their own man-made ones (easter, halloween etc).

John Chrysostom

The festivals of the pitiful and miserable Jews are soon to march upon us one after the other and in quick succession: the feast of Trumpets, the feast of Tabernacles, the fasts. There are many in our ranks who say they think as we do. Yet some of these are going to watch the festivals and others will join the Jews in keeping their feasts and observing their fasts. I wish to drive this perverse custom from the Church right now…If the Jewish ceremonies are venerable and great, our are lies…Does God hate their festivals and do you share in them? He did not say this or that festival, but all of them together. (John Chrysostom. Homily I Against the Jews I:5;VI:5;VII:2. Preached at Antioch, Syria in the Fall of 387 AD. Medieval Sourcebook: Saint John Chrysostom (c.347-407) : Eight Homilies Against the Jews. Fordham University. Page Not Found 12/10/05).

The wicked and unclean fast of the Jews is now at our doors. Thought it is a fast, do not wonder that I have called it unclean…But now that the devil summons your wives to the feast of the Trumpets and they turn a ready ear to this call, you do not restrain them. You let them entangle themselves in accusations of ungodliness, you let them be dragged off into licentious ways. (John Chrysostom. Homily II Against the Jews I:1; III:4. Preached at Antioch, Syria on Sunday, September 5, 387 A.D.).

So also the Law fixed the feast of Tabernacles (John Chrysostom. Homily IV Against the Jews IV:3. Catholic Christians of Antioch Turning to Sabbath and The New Moon Day and Other Holy Days. 387 A.D.).

The Constantine Creed

“I renounce all customs, rites, legalisms, unleavened breads and sacrifices of lambs of the Hebrews, and all the other feasts of the Hebrews, sacrifices, prayers, aspirations, purifications, sanctifications, and propitiations, and fasts and new moons, and Sabbaths, and superstitions, and hymns and chants, and observances and synagogues. absolutely everything Jewish, every Law, rite and custom and if afterwards I shall wish to deny and return to Jewish superstition, or shall be found eating with Jews, or feasting with them, or secretly conversing and condemning the Christian religion instead of openly confuting them and condemning their vain faith, then let the trembling of Cain and the leprosy of Gehazi cleave to me, as well as the legal punishments to which I acknowledge myself liable. And may I be an anathema in the world to come, and may my soul be set down with Satan and the devils.”
(Stefano Assemani, Acta Sanctorium Martyrum Orientalium at Occidentalium, Vol. 1, Rome 1748, page 105)

Furthermore, any follower of the “Jewish Messiah” (Yeshua HaMashiach) who wished to join this “holy community” was compelled to adopt a different set of rules and customs. Subsequently special creeds were drafted, to which the Christian would have to swear such as:

“I accept all customs, rites, legalism, and feasts of the Romans, sacrifices. Prayers, purifications with water, sanctifications by Pontificus Maxmus (high priests of Rome), propitiations, and feasts, and the New Sabbath “So! dei” (day of the Sun, ), all new chants and observances, and all the foods and drinks of the Romans. In other words, I absolutely accept everything Roman, every new law, rite and custom, of Rome, and the New Roman Religion.”

Additionally, in approximately 365 AD, the Council of Laodicea wrote, in one of their canons:
"Christians must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day. Rather, honoring the Lord’s Day. But if any shall be found to be Judaizers, let them be anathema (against) from Christ”.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To call St. John Chrysostom a heretic is to show a lot of gall...

Practice a Jewish feast = reject Christ as Messiah. It is that simple. Either He is the Eternal Sacrifice for all sin or He is not. Either He is the Great High Hierarch or He is not. Either He is Messiah or He is not.

Dual Covenant theology is heretical hogwash because they declare that the Jews can find salvation outside Christ. Dispensationalism is equally hogwash because it teaches God relates differently at different times. Both of these are absolutely untenable because Jesus the Christ is the only Way throughout all eternity. New Covenant theology is also out of the picture, for it implies antinomianism and disunity of the promises of God.

Covenant theology and Supersessionism are the only theologies left that allow Jesus be truly Jesus, are not antinomian, allow continuity of promises, and more.

Upvote 0

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
Heavenly Jerusalem- Mount Zion
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To call St. John Chrysostom a heretic is to show a lot of gall...

Practice a Jewish feast = reject Christ as Messiah. It is that simple. Either He is the Eternal Sacrifice for all sin or He is not. Either He is the Great High Hierarch or He is not. Either He is Messiah or He is not.

They are the FEASTS OF THE LORD, and not merely Jewish feasts. They were decreed to the children of Israel and are to be regarded as sacred assemblies:

"Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts." Leviticus 23:2

I don't really understand why you require Jewish people to cease from celebrating them, and accept man made holidays (easter, christmas etc) in order to be Christians. Did God ordain those holidays and feasts?

Also, how have they become "worthless and ungodly", when they are still seen to be celebrated in the future by Jesus Christ-the LORD of Hosts? It's such a pity, that we Christians have long forsaken what we heard at first, and taken up the doctrines of men. O' how we have fallen....

"And it shall come to pass, that everyone that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles." Zechariah 14:16

Will Jesus Christ come to celebrate easter or halloween with us? Or will He come back to fulfil His appointed feasts? Which doctrine will you accept, the one by God spoken through His prophets or the one spoken by perverse men such as Constantine and Chrysostom?

Dual Covenant theology is heretical hogwash because they declare that the Jews can find salvation outside Christ. Dispensationalism is equally hogwash because it teaches God relates differently at different times. Both of these are absolutely untenable because Jesus the Christ is the only Way throughout all eternity. New Covenant theology is also out of the picture, for it implies antinomianism and disunity of the promises of God.

Covenant theology and Supersessionism are the only theologies left that allow Jesus be truly Jesus, are not antinomian, allow continuity of promises, and more.

I'm not really well versed into the names of these doctrines but there is one thing I know, the Church has not replaced Israel. Both Israel and Gentiles were added to Jesus Christ, and Gentiles are now also God's chosen people just as Israel is. Stop thinking highly of yourself....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
They are the FEASTS OF THE LORD, and not merely Jewish feasts. They were decreed to the children of Israel and are to be regarded as sacred assemblies:

"Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts." Leviticus 23:2

Holiness/ritual laws are null and void or Jesus failed. Take your pick. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

I don't really understand why you require Jewish people to cease from celebrating them,

Already have.

and accept man made holidays (easter, christmas etc) in order to be Christians. Did God ordain those holidays and feasts?

Pascha is in the Bible.
The Nativity of Christ is in the Bible
The Epiphany is in the Bible
Pentecost (the Christian one, not the false, invalid Jewish one) is in the Bible
The Transfiguration is in the Bible
etc.

Also
, how have they become "worthless and ungodly", when they are still seen to be celebrated in the future by Jesus Christ-the LORD of Hosts?

Blasphemy and illogical.

It's such a pity, that we Christians have long forsaken what we heard at first, and taken up the doctrines of men. O' how we have fallen....

It is a pity that people want to return to a heretical form of religion that is condemned by both orthodox Judaism and orthodox Christianity.

"And it shall come to pass, that everyone that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles." Zechariah 14:16

THAT'S JESUS!

Will Jesus Christ come to celebrate easter or halloween with us? Or will He come back to fulfil His appointed feasts? Which doctrine will you accept, the one by God spoken through His prophets or the one spoken by perverse men such as Constantine and Chrysostom?

And here we go...St. Constantine is brought up...of course. Let's now embark into psuedohistorical nonsense.

Both men are Saints.

Furthermore, Jesus is there each little Easter: it is called Holy Communion. All Saints is eternal as well.

I'm not really well versed into the names of these doctrines but there is one thing I know, the Church has not replaced Israel. Both Israel and Gentiles were added to Jesus Christ, and Gentiles are now also God's chosen people just as Israel is. Stop thinking highly of yourself....

Israel is the Church. Jewish worship is invalid. Fin. One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, not a Jewish state that rejects and forsakes Him.

I'm a Christian, not a Jew. Let the Jews practice Judaism and let us practice Christianity.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Under the guidance of heretical men such as John Chrysostom and Constantine, some Christians have forsaken the Feasts of the LORD in favor of their own man-made ones (easter, halloween etc).

John Chrysostom

The festivals of the pitiful and miserable Jews are soon to march upon us one after the other and in quick succession: the feast of Trumpets, the feast of Tabernacles, the fasts. There are many in our ranks who say they think as we do. Yet some of these are going to watch the festivals and others will join the Jews in keeping their feasts and observing their fasts. I wish to drive this perverse custom from the Church right now…If the Jewish ceremonies are venerable and great, our are lies…Does God hate their festivals and do you share in them? He did not say this or that festival, but all of them together. (John Chrysostom. Homily I Against the Jews I:5;VI:5;VII:2. Preached at Antioch, Syria in the Fall of 387 AD. Medieval Sourcebook: Saint John Chrysostom (c.347-407) : Eight Homilies Against the Jews. Fordham University. Page Not Found 12/10/05).

The wicked and unclean fast of the Jews is now at our doors. Thought it is a fast, do not wonder that I have called it unclean…But now that the devil summons your wives to the feast of the Trumpets and they turn a ready ear to this call, you do not restrain them. You let them entangle themselves in accusations of ungodliness, you let them be dragged off into licentious ways. (John Chrysostom. Homily II Against the Jews I:1; III:4. Preached at Antioch, Syria on Sunday, September 5, 387 A.D.).

So also the Law fixed the feast of Tabernacles (John Chrysostom. Homily IV Against the Jews IV:3. Catholic Christians of Antioch Turning to Sabbath and The New Moon Day and Other Holy Days. 387 A.D.).

The Constantine Creed

“I renounce all customs, rites, legalisms, unleavened breads and sacrifices of lambs of the Hebrews, and all the other feasts of the Hebrews, sacrifices, prayers, aspirations, purifications, sanctifications, and propitiations, and fasts and new moons, and Sabbaths, and superstitions, and hymns and chants, and observances and synagogues. absolutely everything Jewish, every Law, rite and custom and if afterwards I shall wish to deny and return to Jewish superstition, or shall be found eating with Jews, or feasting with them, or secretly conversing and condemning the Christian religion instead of openly confuting them and condemning their vain faith, then let the trembling of Cain and the leprosy of Gehazi cleave to me, as well as the legal punishments to which I acknowledge myself liable. And may I be an anathema in the world to come, and may my soul be set down with Satan and the devils.”
(Stefano Assemani, Acta Sanctorium Martyrum Orientalium at Occidentalium, Vol. 1, Rome 1748, page 105)

Furthermore, any follower of the “Jewish Messiah” (Yeshua HaMashiach) who wished to join this “holy community” was compelled to adopt a different set of rules and customs. Subsequently special creeds were drafted, to which the Christian would have to swear such as:

“I accept all customs, rites, legalism, and feasts of the Romans, sacrifices. Prayers, purifications with water, sanctifications by Pontificus Maxmus (high priests of Rome), propitiations, and feasts, and the New Sabbath “So! dei” (day of the Sun, ), all new chants and observances, and all the foods and drinks of the Romans. In other words, I absolutely accept everything Roman, every new law, rite and custom, of Rome, and the New Roman Religion.”

Additionally, in approximately 365 AD, the Council of Laodicea wrote, in one of their canons:
"Christians must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day. Rather, honoring the Lord’s Day. But if any shall be found to be Judaizers, let them be anathema (against) from Christ”.
The war against God's people of His New Man name still rages.
YESHUA will settle it once and for all when He returns to set up His kingdom of God on earth, in Jerusalem, Israel.

Both the city, Jerusalem, and Israel, are His "called names", for He is "YHWH יהוה יראה Seen" which Abraham named Mount Moriah, at Salem, when he saw by revelation the sacrifice of the son of God for the sins of the race of Adamkind, on that mount, and He is the New Man Ish, the Sar/Prince , who is El/God contracted to "ISRAEL" of the second Man name creation over earth.

When He returns, those who spoke against His people -which is speaking against Him- will be ashamed, and will "make haste..." gotta read Enoch to learn what that means when the Son of Man is revealed to every eye.

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The war against God's people of His New Man name still rages.

1. Your "New Man" theology is contrary to the Creed and the Bible. Jesus is said to be Άνθρωπος, not anything else.
2. Holy Name theology is modern and also contrary to orthodoxy.

YESHUA will settle it once and for all when He returns to set up His kingdom of God on earth, in Jerusalem, Israel.

Jesus. That's what He is called in the Bible and the Creed.

Furthermore, His Kingdom is the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

When He returns, those who spoke against His people -which is speaking against Him- will be ashamed, and will "make haste..." gotta read Enoch to learn what that means when the Son of Man is revealed to every eye.

Enoch is a non-canonical book and deriving theology from it is unorthodox, especially when that unorthodox theology contradicts the Nicene Creed.

Upvote 0