Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
While a lot of the studies are currently in a long term study the prognosis does not look good. As I suspected the chemicals in the ink can be toxic.
This is just more in support of the belief that people don't "get" cancer, they give it to themselves.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
sounds a good idea to me ... long shirts in summer cant be cool :cool:
Tattoo sleeves used to be more of a man thing, but now even more women than men get inked in North America, apparently.

So if the OP had a tattoo sleeve done in a pattern that this time she likes, it wouldn't be unusual, right?

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tattoo sleeves used to be more of a man thing, but now even more women than men get inked in North America, apparently.

So if the OP had a tattoo sleeve done in a pattern that this time she likes, it wouldn't be unusual, right?

my reply took into account that she harlot long sleeves to cover up an ugly scar, which a tattoo would cover over, which i thought sounds a good idea :)

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
my reply took into account that she harlot long sleeves to cover up an ugly scar, which a tattoo would cover over, which i thought sounds a good idea :)
Some cover up artwork can be amazing, if the tattooee has a really good artist, right?

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@Mskriskris:

People do actually face remarkably similar questions and inner reasonings. FYI: this is what @ub4me was saying a while ago on one of the threads:

My Daughter Nurse Emily has a Tattoo... Inked by my Daughter the Artist. Lol. Though I don't have a TAT myself. I support them both in career choice. The heart is This mothers only concern. If they choose to wear it on their sleeve. That's ok... It's their sleeve. ..You could start with one that is Inconspicuous. If it is that much of a concern, but you are your own person with your beliefs .. Trust in yourself & make a decision that's right for you. By the way my daughter tattooed my brother who is a minister. He got an Angel TAT & A Star of David with a cross in it. Whatever you choose, I am convinced you will SHINE. It is well with your soul, isn't that what truly matters? I say go for it

(These are not my words but they seemed generally relevant to what you've expressed about your own reasonings.)

Upvote 0