Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Is Bernie Sanders the Devil Incarnate (the devil in human form)? In 2001, Bernie voted against the Community Solutions Act allowing federal funding for social service groups that proselytize at events or discriminate during employment. This bill would have provided federal funding to religious organizations that provide social services, and there was concern that it would lead to providing federal money to organizations that discriminate based on religious beliefs.

The reason why is because the Bernie guy hates Christianity with a passion. Elect this guy in and he will work against the church any way he can. By the end of his presidential term I would look for Christians to be locked up by this tyrant simply for expressing their Christian faith to his dissatisfaction.

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Is Bernie Sanders the Devil Incarnate (the devil in human form)? In 2001, Bernie voted against the Community Solutions Act allowing federal funding for social service groups that proselytize at events or discriminate during employment. This bill would have provided federal funding to religious organizations that provide social services, and there was concern that it would lead to providing federal money to organizations that discriminate based on religious beliefs.

The reason why is because the Bernie guy hates Christianity with a passion. Elect this guy in and he will work against the church any way he can. By the end of his presidential term I would look for Christians to be locked up by this tyrant simply for expressing their Christian faith to his dissatisfaction.

Ya! You couldn't have put up a better advertisement for him if you tried. I would most certainly consider voting for him if what you say is true.
Although I think that second paragraph is hyperbole.. a bit over the edge there..

Denied funds to those trying to push religion on others? +1

I would be livid if I found out my tax dollars were helping churches propagate.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The devil incarnate voted no against the national day of prayer...

(HCon Res 94 1999) Vote to adopt a concurrent resolution to recommend that United States' leaders call for national days of prayer, and urge all Americans to seek God through humble prayer and fasting .

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The devil incarnate voted no against letting states display the ten commandments...

(HAdmdt 200 1999) Vote to adopt an amendment that gives states the option to display the Ten Commandments in public buildings or on public property.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The devil incarnate also voted no on a religious freedom act...

(HR 2431 1998) Vote to pass a bill that establishes an Office on Religious Persecution Monitoring and calls for sanctions against countries engaged in religious persecution.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Well I think we have to look at the record as well as his current message. Bernie is no devil, but he is somewhat crazy with his ideas such as free college. Nothing is free, and I am not convinced we need free college education.

Reactions: dogs4thewin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Sanders was of age to be drafted into the Vietnam War. However, he filed for conscientious objector status on religious grounds. The only time Sanders claims to be religious is because of his cowardliness!
Why do you go there? Why is it that a conscientious objector is in any way a coward and why is it connected with religion? Was it cowardice to stand on what is to him moral grounds an not want to kill other human beings?

As far as voting to connect any government funds to anything religious, I would have a hard time with this, myself, since when you allow government into your home you allow it a level of control that it had not had before. I don't know why you don't understand the underlying complications here.

This is a man that actually practices what he preaches and I think that is very refreshing. At least you know what you are dealing with and it is not the lukewarm intensity of those who pander the religious community for votes, give us lip service enough to get us to the ballot box and then forget us.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,680.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Sanders was of age to be drafted into the Vietnam War. However, he filed for conscientious objector status on religious grounds. The only time Sanders claims to be religious is because of his cowardliness!
He's the devil incarnate because he voted against bills that involved the US government in religious matters?

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Why do you go there? Why is it that a conscientious objector is in any way a coward and why is it connected with religion? Was it cowardice to stand on what is to him moral grounds an not want to kill other human beings?

As far as voting to connect any government funds to anything religious, I would have a hard time with this, myself, since when you allow government into your home you allow it a level of control that it had not had before. I don't know why you don't understand the underlying complications here.

This is a man that actually practices what he preaches and I think that is very refreshing. At least you know what you are dealing with and it is not the lukewarm intensity of those who pander the religious community for votes, give us lip service enough to get us to the ballot box and then forget us.

I cant imagine a man who looks like this joining the military anyway.
194997_5_.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
In 1972, the alternative newspaper Vermont Freeman published an essay by Bernie Sanders entitled "Man — and Woman" in which the future U.S. senator included a reference to a woman fantasizing about rape.

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused." - Bernie Sanders
"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously." - Bernie Sanders

What kind of sexual pervert is this?

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't think Christ Jesus would approve of abortions.
Judgement by piecemeal isn't being forthright with either Jesus or Sanders. You take a person for who he is. You praise him for what he does that is right and there are certainly things he has done that are right, and work with him on things that are not so right.

What is it that Jesus said, Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

I don't understand why so many don't see opportunity in this after seeing how little character the other politicians have or is this anti-establishment sentiment that is sweeping the Republican base just lost on everybody?

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yet his message is closer to that of Jesus than any mainstream US politician in decades.
That evil trickster! Of course that's exactly what he wants you to think.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I cant imagine a man who looks like this joining the military anyway.
194997_5_.png

It's not the man in the fight but the fight in the man. I had to chow down on a bushel of bananas and drink so much water I thought I would explode to get over the weight restrictions. I was on double rations the entire time I was in the military and didn't look like I could fight my way out of a paper bag.

Is this picture supposed to mean something to a person like myself who had to work twice as hard to get the same respect others did, because of my own size and looks?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I think we have to look at the record as well as his current message. Bernie is no devil, but he is somewhat crazy with his ideas such as free college. Nothing is free, and I am not convinced we need free college education.
What is so crazy about it?

It is not free (to the taxpayer) but it is an investment in our country's future. The returns on our investment in decades to come would be much greater than any money we may save short term, right now.

Upvote 0