Iran exchanges heavy gunfire with Taliban on Afghan border

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The Taliban and Iran exchanged heavy gunfire Saturday on the Islamic Republic’s border with Afghanistan, killing and wounding troops while sharply escalating rising tensions between the two countries amid a dispute over water rights.

Iran’s state-run IRNA news agency quoted the country’s deputy police chief, Gen. Qassem Rezaei, accusing the Taliban of opening fire first Saturday morning on the border of Iran’s Sistan and Baluchestan province and the Afghan province of Nimroz. IRNA said Iran inflicted “heavy casualties and serious damage.”

I don't want to credit the US government with actually planning this, but I guess that if you leave a lot of weapons in a country that's surrounded by your enemies, sooner or later those weapons might get used against your enemies.

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I don't want to credit the US government with actually planning this, but I guess that if you leave a lot of weapons in a country that's surrounded by your enemies, sooner or later those weapons might get used against your enemies.
Yet I was told here on this very forum that those weapons were going to be used against us us! These deep cover operations to give the illusion that Islam isn’t a monolithic block of one mind are intense.

Upvote 0