Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Went back to the apple store today when they opened. My buddy was having them switch everything from his old PC lap top over to his new Macbook so he doesn't lose his iTunes and such. Well, when I got there, surprisingly they had a bunch of iPhones from people not picking up their pre-orders yesterday. I waited in line for about 5 minutes and took 5 minutes to set up and pay for the thing and had a brand new iPhone 4!!!! I love it! It's a pretty sweet piece of gear.

Coach

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That link makes it look like you would be fine unless you insist on holding your phone all crazy. LOL

:D

I personally hold my phone every which way, and don't want to have to think about how I'm holding it while taking a call.

Upvote 0

AuburnMeg

Contributor
Apr 24, 2004
✟17,606.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Went back to the apple store today when they opened. My buddy was having them switch everything from his old PC lap top over to his new Macbook so he doesn't lose his iTunes and such. Well, when I got there, surprisingly they had a bunch of iPhones from people not picking up their pre-orders yesterday. I waited in line for about 5 minutes and took 5 minutes to set up and pay for the thing and had a brand new iPhone 4!!!! I love it! It's a pretty sweet piece of gear.

Coach

I love mine too! I haven't had any of the problems that have been widely talked about. It is possible to replicate the reception issue, but it's not a way that I would normally hold the phone anyway. I've heard that Apple's bumpers solve the problem though, and a lot of people are getting them for free. It DOES seem a little shady that Apple is selling a product for $30 that fixes a problem that supposedly wasn't known to exist.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0