Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am still here and still very pregnant. Find out Tuesday when I go in on Wednesday, I will let you all know then.

I am just really tired lately and seem to only be awake enough to get online every other day or so.

We tired to get Christian to play in her swimming pool today and she totally freaked out, said the flies were going to get her.

Welcome to the thread Amy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phoebe

TwoBrickShyOfAFullLoad
Aug 22, 2002
Iowa
Visit site
✟19,524.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Amy. What part of Iowa do you live in?

Two and a half more weeks of school. I can't wait for our summer program to start. I'll only have twenty kids insted of thirty. We'll have about 40 first graders enrolled, so we're making two classes.

I planted sweet corn, strawberries, and tomatoes this year. My tomatoes always do well. We'll see how the others turn out.

I'll have to be off of here soon in case Bobbie calls. :D

Upvote 0

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
How are things going for you, Felicia?

Sorry, just saw this. Things are fine. Hanging in there. Adam made me trade in my Grand Prix late last month because we were coming upon the end of the extended warranty. :( I'm now driving an Acura RDX, which is a crossover SUV that drives like a sports car. I like it, but there's a soft spot on my heart for my Grand Prix - it was my favorite car. I did get an extra long extended warranty this time, so I'm good for 8 years or 120,000 miles! :thumbsup:

The trial regarding the accident I was in on my way up to Iowa the first time to meet Kim and Todd is on May 27. My lawyer still thinks I may get dismissed out of it. We'll see.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.