✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Blessings:

I am a serious student of the Bible scriptures and other ancient writings. I have dedicated my life to understanding the truth contained in the Bible and other writings.
With that being said I am here to try and help as many as is given to me with there Bible questions. I have been studying for over 50 years. It took me a long time to realize that God was directing my steps since my childhood! Praise and thanks be to Him and His Christ Jesus.

I have started a Blog on the study of Revelation that will surely be a new view to most all. Thanks be to God.

Andy Centek

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Blessings:

I am a serious student of the Bible scriptures and other ancient writings. I have dedicated my life to understanding the truth contained in the Bible and other writings.
With that being said I am here to try and help as many as is given to me with there Bible questions. I have been studying for over 50 years. It took me a long time to realize that God was directing my steps since my childhood! Praise and thanks be to Him and His Christ Jesus.

I have started a Blog on the study of Revelation that will surely be a new view to most all. Thanks be to God.

Andy Centek
Welcome to the forums. It sounds like we can all learn some things from you.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Blessings:

Andy Centek
I think what helps us understand the Lord is to do things his way.

Upvote 0