Nebraska
✟7,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello I am a follower of Christ. I believe that Christian should answer truthfully. If we are giving advice it should be Biblical. I am involved in Prison ministries. I believe that life with Jesus is about Fresh Starts Second Chances. God forgive me and I have to forgive others. I believe there are many in jail who should not be or that have received harsher sentences than they deserve. I feel that we need to make it easier for people with records to reintegrate into society. They have done their time and deserve a Fresh Start, a Second Chance
I am a disable veteran and understand what it is like to fight with the VA for benefits or medical care.
I love Patsy Clairmont she has been an inspiration to me. After hearing her, I found my way back to life. After all, Christ died for us to have life abundantly

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
hello I am a follower of Christ. I believe that Christian should answer truthfully. If we are giving advice it should be Biblical. I am involved in Prison ministries. I believe that life with Jesus is about Fresh Starts Second Chances. God forgive me and I have to forgive others. I believe there are many in jail who should not be or that have received harsher sentences than they deserve. I feel that we need to make it easier for people with records to reintegrate into society. They have done their time and deserve a Fresh Start, a Second Chance
I am a disable veteran and understand what it is like to fight with the VA for benefits or medical care.
I love Patsy Clairmont she has been an inspiration to me. After hearing her, I found my way back to life. After all, Christ died for us to have life abundantly
Welcome to CF. One of my previous pastors found prison ministry very rewarding, and I am certain it is very much needed.
Forgiveness is an important part of Christianity, agreed.
Matthew 6:14

I hope you find encouragement and fellowship here on Christian Forums.
Thank you for your service. I am sorry you have to fight for your VA benefits.

• Agree
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
welcome purple animated.gif

Thank you for your service! I'm the widow of a veteran who served 21 years.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,925,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Susanv1994, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you're having getting proper care from the VA :(

Thank you for your service, and for being a blessing to all of us, as well for being a special blessing to those you are helping in prison.

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
p.s. - I've been blessed over the years by the ministries of Missionaries Elisabeth Elliot and Amy Carmichael (one of Elisabeth Elliot's quotes is below in my signature line, in fact), but I'd never heard of Patsy Clairmont before, so thank you for mentioning her in your OP :)

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your service. Have you been able to resolve your VA claims?

I found finding the right advocate is hit or miss. In Texas, the Texas Veterans Commission finally sorted my mess out nicely.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome family! If you ever wish to talk always here as your brother in Christ!

i would love to know about prison ministry im sure there is amazing testimonies!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums