• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Susanv1994, May 6, 2019.

1. Susanv1994

Susanv1994 New Member

+7
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    hello I am a follower of Christ. I believe that Christian should answer truthfully. If we are giving advice it should be Biblical. I am involved in Prison ministries. I believe that life with Jesus is about Fresh Starts Second Chances. God forgive me and I have to forgive others. I believe there are many in jail who should not be or that have received harsher sentences than they deserve. I feel that we need to make it easier for people with records to reintegrate into society. They have done their time and deserve a Fresh Start, a Second Chance
    I am a disable veteran and understand what it is like to fight with the VA for benefits or medical care.
    I love Patsy Clairmont she has been an inspiration to me. After hearing her, I found my way back to life. After all, Christ died for us to have life abundantly

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. “Paisios”

“Paisios” Unworthy servant of God Supporter

+3,790
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Welcome to CF. One of my previous pastors found prison ministry very rewarding, and I am certain it is very much needed.
    Forgiveness is an important part of Christianity, agreed.
    Matthew 6:14

I hope you find encouragement and fellowship here on Christian Forums.
    Thank you for your service. I am sorry you have to fight for your VA benefits.

3. devin553344

devin553344 Enlighten our lives dear Lord

+1,658
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Welcome to CF :wave:

4. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann From Mormonism to Christ Supporter

+8,122
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    welcome purple animated.gif

Thank you for your service! I'm the widow of a veteran who served 21 years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+38,560
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello @Susanv1994, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

I'm sorry to hear about the struggles you're having getting proper care from the VA :(

Thank you for your service, and for being a blessing to all of us, as well for being a special blessing to those you are helping in prison.

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
    p.s. - I've been blessed over the years by the ministries of Missionaries Elisabeth Elliot and Amy Carmichael (one of Elisabeth Elliot's quotes is below in my signature line, in fact), but I'd never heard of Patsy Clairmont before, so thank you for mentioning her in your OP :)

6. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+28,678
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you for your service. Have you been able to resolve your VA claims?

I found finding the right advocate is hit or miss. In Texas, the Texas Veterans Commission finally sorted my mess out nicely.

7. Gregory95

Gregory95 You will know them by their fruits

+257
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome family! If you ever wish to talk always here as your brother in Christ!

i would love to know about prison ministry im sure there is amazing testimonies!

8. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God Supporter

+8,640
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome here.

9. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+15,170
    United States