Introducing myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone!

I am the new PR person here at CF.

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that once I sort out the Task lists for the tech guys and programmer I will let you all know what is going on and hopefully in what order.

Thanks!

~Red

Reactions: MN John

USNavyBlueAngel

Contributor
May 29, 2007
✟37,279.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Whoo-hoo!!!! Communication will be awesome!!! :clap: :clap: ;)

Anyway, welcome to CF, and looking forward to your updates! :thumbsup:

:hug:

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that once I sort out the Task lists for the tech guys and programmer I will let you all know what is going on and hopefully in what order.

Thanks!

~Red

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!

Thanks!

~Red

most excellent

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone!

Thanks!

~Red

Hello, Red :)

That sounds really cool! Thanks so much! :clap:

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone!

Thanks!

~Red

Upvote 0

Amoranemix

Democrat
Apr 12, 2004
Belgium
✟16,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Congratulations with your new position, Restiletto. May you be worthy of it and may it be worthy of you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So far, since the totalitarian reforms, communication by the PTB has been very poor, and no one will argue about that. We had two people whose titles suggested they were responsible for communication, but they seemed to spend most of their time staying silent. Information provided about policy, rare as well, was sometimes deceiving.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What is your role ? Whose interests do you serve ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What was in the past the policy of the PTB regarding answering members' questions, concerns and arguments ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What is that policy now and what will it be in the foreseeable future ?[/FONT]

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Nice to see you. Lots of work to do right now! There is getting to be an echo in this place. I am sure you know what I mean. It is your time to shine!

Praying for Us all...

Sun
:hug:
Hello everyone!

Thanks!

~Red

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Congratulations with your new position, Restiletto. May you be worthy of it and may it be worthy of you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So far, since the totalitarian reforms, communication by the PTB has been very poor, and no one will argue about that. We had two people whose titles suggested they were responsible for communication, but they seemed to spend most of their time staying silent. Information provided about policy, rare as well, was sometimes deceiving.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What is your role ? Whose interests do you serve ?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What was in the past the policy of the PTB regarding answering members' questions, concerns and arguments ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What is that policy now and what will it be in the foreseeable future ?[/FONT]

Yeah, my exact questions too, unless this was just a hug thread...pardon our cynicism..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.