NW England
✟1,053,859.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I haven't really got one, but I've just been talking about food on the "Charismatic and Pentecostal" board, and it seems a few people there think Marmite is rather gross. :eek: But it's not a secret that I like it. :cool:

Can't think of another question. :confused: Favourite drink?

Upvote 0

~*ZEE*~

Senior Veteran
Sep 30, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,932.00
Faith
Christian
theFijian said:
What on earth is fadge?
delayed response: I'm from Northern Ireland, here we eat strange breads. Fadge = basically bread made from potatoes and flour. Tastes good hot. My sister likes it cold with jam I think that is blergh! Order a fry in Ireland and ask for fadge :thumbsup: There's your culture lesson. :)

Upvote 0

~*ZEE*~

Senior Veteran
Sep 30, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,932.00
Faith
Christian
Strong in Him said:
Marmite is rather gross. :eek:

Marmite IS gross, compared to Vegemite *brings two cultures together in the name of food* I'm an Aussie living in N.Ireland *throws hands up*

My favourite drink is water - icy cold. The good thing about N.Ireland is that you can get freezing cold water straight from the tap...that doesn't happen in Australia! ;)

Question: In your opinion what is the most poignant, affecting, inspiring and well communicated book of the Bible? (don't be scared to elaborate on your choice!)

Upvote 0

ScottishJohn

Contributor
Feb 3, 2005
Glasgow
✟16,690.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
theFijian said:
Sounds like it could be!

Are you Dan Quayle in disguise? (see bolded text above :p)

No just an idiot who frequently forgets how to spell! :D (anyway you say potato I say tattie! At least I know how to spell that... I think!)

How cool is Willy Mason? (and how much does it suck that I can't fit the whole song in my signature!):)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fruitrach

Nov 16, 2004
Coventry, UK
Visit site
✟8,892.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have BMus music degree, a First Aid at Work certificate, a Basic Food Hygeine Certificate, a Manual Handling trainer qualification and... err... I can't think of anything else. Oh yeah, hopefully after next year I'll have a PGCE too.

If you could have any job right now what would it be?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.