INTERNET PREACHING FORUM

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I think it will be good to discuss about the current problems in internet and the possible ways and difficulties in preaching in internet.
Perhaps.

So far, it has not been seen or done or accomplished to 'create' fellowship as is needed in person, on the internet. Yahuweh may or may not allow it or perhaps He Will bring it to pass ?

"Human origin" (of the flesh)/ "technology" (of the flesh) cannot help. (it is ruled out)

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Perhaps.

So far, it has not been seen or done or accomplished to 'create' fellowship as is needed in person, on the internet. Yahuweh may or may not allow it or perhaps He Will bring it to pass ?

"Human origin" (of the flesh)/ "technology" (of the flesh) cannot help. (it is ruled out)
Preaching on the internet is a "thing". I'm not sure if it's good or bad. To me, the content counts, not the means. If God is against technology, why do we have printed Bibles?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Preaching on the internet is a "thing". I'm not sure if it's good or bad. To me, the content counts, not the means. If God is against technology, why do we have printed Bibles?
So people can read them themselves as God Planned. God Provided EVERY GOOD THING.

To see what technology has done in terms of Scripture, required and requires fervent prayer , obedience to God, and diligent searching for quite some time.... it has never been popular (to find out nor to know), and is not something anyone will help with.....

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Preaching on the internet is a "thing". I'm not sure if it's good or bad.
Watch Corrie ten Boom's testimony, or David Wilkerson's sermons if still available, or Keith Green's Songs sung by him, or .... a few places the truth is tested, proven and verified in line with all Scripture,
and that could be good, God Willing. (but not instead of doing what is right, if God has directed something be done instead)....

Most all the world publishes, of the world, "flesh", of the flesh, of the world, profits nothing at all. (and does cause a lot of harm to multitudes who watch, and to multitudes who are hurt some way by those who watch... or hurt because the multitudes watching remain deceived, on the wide path, and do not help those who they should help, and do not seek the truth, etc etc etc as written in Scripture.. as revealed by the Father in heaven.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think it will be good to discuss about the current problems in internet and the possible ways and difficulties in preaching in internet.
The best forum for that would probably be the :
Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing
I am not sure that we need a whole new forum specifically for Internet Preaching, the category would fit well in the other Missions or Evangelism forums that are already here.

Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The best forum for that would probably be the :
Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing
I am not sure that we need a whole new forum specifically for Internet Preaching, the category would fit well in the other Missions or Evangelism forums that are already here.
Yes. I think it is a good idea. I will try to use this forum.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0