Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As for pathetic, it probably is a bit pathetic to look for, strive for some "persecution' that one may feel righteous.
I don't need persecution to 'feel righteous', I have the righteousness of God imparted to me -- even though I'm a sinner.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What you all aren't getting is why the Dawksin is so incredably arrogant and Ignorant.
you see he combined the two dumbest theories there were .
He combined the "wet dream theory" and "the Impotent God's theory"
so we have already figured out why the wet dream theory is just ignorant stupidity that only the most narcissistic males or just maybe women with no children, could in anyway believe that spreading seed create life, it is so narcissistic.
But what is worse is he combined it with " the impotent god's theory"
I mean dang . why would that fool decided that any "god's" capable of producing any kind of life, were not capable of creating full grown giants with two rows of teeth built to live and chew forever..and with six fingers and on the sixth day?( because you aint getting there by way of any monkey, any way you look at it! or with what ever you wish you had "proof' of )

no his Impotent gods in his mind did not do that! why ? because his impotent god's needed monkies to get there. you see the real issue here is his mind has to have ignorant god's and impotent god's ! ONLY if his gods are impotent in his wee mind can then he FEEL HE evolve past those god's, so that He feeeeeeeels he can even judge his god's.

far as I can tell.. that is not smart. as any such 'god''s capable of creating anything is smarter and more powerful than that fool.

but on the other hand dawksin keeps claiming their is no creator.

SO is that really smart to keep offending any god/gods/ GOD that are capable of creating any kind of LIFE?.. because I mean even one of his Impotent 'god's' kind of "life" is capable of un-creating 'LIFE' on his Ignorant and worse Arrogant fanny !..
so I see no evidence at all that the dawksin even has a brain.
the fool combined the wet dream theory and the impotent gods theory..
and yet mankind all wonder why there is going to be a hell.
so no I do not wonder why at all!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Or taken a class in English composition.

According to her info, she is very farsighted and has trouble seeing the keyboard and monitor. So... I think we should give her some slack in that department. As far as the content of her post, however, it looks to me to be nothing but trolling.

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sig: