Inspiring teenagers

atangsoc

Sep 23, 2008
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everybody, i'm trying to reconnect with my niece and nephew both of who are in their teens. Being that age, i would like to re connect with them and provide some spiritual influence for their daily lives. Is there any recommendations on what i could do with them. Obviously with their age i'm looking for something light hearted and fun. Any advice would help a lot. thank you.

jmckenzee

Sep 23, 2008
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a little out of the box, but I just downloaded a daily bible verse program on my iphone and its absolutely wonderful! It sends you a daily bible quote to your phone and it allows you to save your favorites or email your friends and loved ones. Its very fun and light hearted so i think your teens would enjoy it. Plus it gives them some kind of spiritual influence. I love starting off my day with some sort of influence. unfortunately your niece or nephew has to have an iphone or itouch to download it. but if they do this is a great choice!
I'm not sure how to link to the app, but you can find it by searching "Daily Bible Verse" in the iTunes store.

I hope that helps and they find the inspiration they are looking for. A daily reminder of God is always a great way to do it.

Upvote 0