Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The “holy commandment” that we are not to turn away from is to come out from among them (the man-based “churches” which are built upon their handwritings: church constitutions, church by-laws, church ordinances, statements of faith, etc) and be separate.

The man-based churches revere and observe their outward church handwritings rather than observe the writings of God’s commandments and statutes which are written within our very own hearts.

The government (kingdom) of God is within us and does not come with “observation”….the observing of outward handwritten doctrines and commandments of men.

We are no longer to be attached (“touch not the unclean”) to the churches who are preaching the word of men rather than the Word of God in truth.

2Co 6:15-18 KJV
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Abram was also called out:

Gen 12:1 KJV
(1) Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

We must hear and believe and do the “holy” (to be separate) commandment to get out of the churches of fleshly-minded men.

God calls us out of man’s “government” and unto His kingdom (government) and glory.

1Th 2:11-14 KJV
(11) As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,
(12) That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

We hear and believe in the Word of God that we hear spoken in Truth rather than the word of men as preached in their “churches” where there is no understanding of the true gospel.

(13) For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

We are to “get out of our country and from our kindred and from our” church father’s house.

They….our own “countrymen”….our own church family… will persecute us for no longer running after their things.

(14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

They will think it “strange” that we shall no longer “run” with them in their churches and will speak evil.

1Pe 4:4 KJV
(4) Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

But remember the words of Jesus:

Mar 10:29-30 KJV
(29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
(30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Abraham believed and did what was commanded not knowing where he was going. He believed and it was credited to him as righteousness.

We must also do the same as our “father” Abraham in the presence of God. We are of His seed then when we hear and believe and do as he did. He believed God and did it.

We also are to look for a city whose builder and maker is God and not man’s “building” of unstable churches which are all built upon their handwritings by which they govern and judge themselves rather than let God be their Builder and King. They have no “continuing city” in their presence.

Heb 11:8-10 KJV
(8) By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
(9) By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
(10) For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

By doing the commandment to depart in belief of what we hear, we are to also inherit the world as promised to Abraham.

This is not about dying and going to Heaven but about inheriting this world we are living in now that is achievable through the eternal life of Jesus manifesting in our outer mortal flesh for the world to see.

Again, we who believe shall also receive the promise made to Abraham ( in Christ) to be “heir of the world”.

Rom 4:13 KJV
(13) For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

We are heirs of God. We are “joint-heirs” with Christ. We shall reign with Christ in this world.

We shall suffer with Him as those we leave behind in their “churches” will not believe and will persecute us for doing so.

Rom 8:17 KJV
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

They will persecute us….but we are to “suffer for righteousness’ sake”. We must not be afraid of their “terror” ….terrorizing us with their words. They will speak evil of us calling us “evildoers” for leaving their churches.

But we must be ready always be ready to give an answer to every man that asks for a reason for the hope that is in us with meekness and fear….thereby sanctifying the Lord God in our hearts.

1Pe 3:14-17 KJV
(14) But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
(15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
(16) Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
(17) For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

If we be Christ’s, then we are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise to inherit this world.

Gal 3:29 KJV
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Gal 3:7-9 KJV
(7) Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
(8) And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
(9) So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham

We must have patient endurance unto the end as we inherit the promises made unto Abraham.

Heb 6:11-13 KJV
(11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
(12) That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
(13) For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself

Look at the promises made to Abraham. We also are to inherit them.

Genesis 12:
(2) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

In us shall all families of the “earth”…that is, the ADAMAH (those people of this world who do not have the Spirit of God dwelling in them)….be blessed.

(3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So Abram DEPARTED as the LORD had spoken unto him. We must also depart.

(4) So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Abram’s father, Terah, had served after “other gods”. Our church fathers also had served “other gods”….that is, the church handwritings of ordinances by which they judged themselves and others by rather than serving the true Judge…the only One Lawgiver.

Jos 24:2-3 KJV
(2) And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.
(3) And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

“Terah” means “to delay”. All of the church father’s have preached that Jesus DELAYS His coming rather than looking for/expecting His presence be made manifest in our mortal flesh giving us His eternal life in this world. They perish in their mortal bodies because of the lack of this knowledge.

It has been 2000 years and their “jesus” has not arrived as they preach that He delays His coming to those who are “asleep”. “Nachor” means “snorer”.

They do not understand the good news of the eternal life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here-and-now.

And those who will continue to believe that He “delays” His coming will persecute those who will believe in the true gospel of Jesus Christ. They will begin to smite His servants that do believe that Jesus does not delay His coming.

Mat 24:48-49 KJV
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken

;

He that IS COMING shall arrive (His eternal life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh) and will not tarry (as the church fathers have all preached that He delays His coming). HE DOES NOT DELAY as being universally being preached by the word of men.

Heb 10:35-39 KJV
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
(36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
(37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

The Just One (the eternal life of Jesus) shall live by our faith in Him. We must endure though as we shall be persecuted by our own church people for believing in this. We must not shrink back unto perdition (the destruction of our mortal body) but of them that believe to the saving of the soul (which will be briefly persecuted by the church unbelievers). Our souls shall be temporarily troubled by the church unbelievers but it will be "saved" by the receiving of the completion of our faith as His eternal life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

(38) Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
(39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. M

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Peace in Christ.

The “holy commandment” that we are not to turn away from is to come out from among them (the man-based “churches” which are built upon their handwritings: church constitutions, church by-laws, church ordinances, statements of faith, etc) and be separate.

The man-based churches revere and observe their outward church handwritings rather than observe the writings of God’s commandments and statutes which are written within our very own hearts.

The government (kingdom) of God is within us and does not come with “observation”….the observing of outward handwritten doctrines and commandments of men.

We are no longer to be attached (“touch not the unclean”) to the churches who are preaching the word of men rather than the Word of God in truth.

2Co 6:15-18 KJV
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Abram was also called out:

Gen 12:1 KJV
(1) Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

We must hear and believe and do the “holy” (to be separate) commandment to get out of the churches of fleshly-minded men.

God calls us out of man’s “government” and unto His kingdom (government) and glory.

1Th 2:11-14 KJV
(11) As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father doth his children,
(12) That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

We hear and believe in the Word of God that we hear spoken in Truth rather than the word of men as preached in their “churches” where there is no understanding of the true gospel.

(13) For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

We are to “get out of our country and from our kindred and from our” church father’s house.

They….our own “countrymen”….our own church family… will persecute us for no longer running after their things.

(14) For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

They will think it “strange” that we shall no longer “run” with them in their churches and will speak evil.

1Pe 4:4 KJV
(4) Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

But remember the words of Jesus:

Mar 10:29-30 KJV
(29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
(30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Abraham believed and did what was commanded not knowing where he was going. He believed and it was credited to him as righteousness.

We must also do the same as our “father” Abraham in the presence of God. We are of His seed then when we hear and believe and do as he did. He believed God and did it.

We also are to look for a city whose builder and maker is God and not man’s “building” of unstable churches which are all built upon their handwritings by which they govern and judge themselves rather than let God be their Builder and King. They have no “continuing city” in their presence.

Heb 11:8-10 KJV
(8) By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
(9) By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
(10) For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

By doing the commandment to depart in belief of what we hear, we are to also inherit the world as promised to Abraham.

This is not about dying and going to Heaven but about inheriting this world we are living in now that is achievable through the eternal life of Jesus manifesting in our outer mortal flesh for the world to see.

Again, we who believe shall also receive the promise made to Abraham ( in Christ) to be “heir of the world”.

Rom 4:13 KJV
(13) For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

We are heirs of God. We are “joint-heirs” with Christ. We shall reign with Christ in this world.

We shall suffer with Him as those we leave behind in their “churches” will not believe and will persecute us for doing so.

Rom 8:17 KJV
(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

They will persecute us….but we are to “suffer for righteousness’ sake”. We must not be afraid of their “terror” ….terrorizing us with their words. They will speak evil of us calling us “evildoers” for leaving their churches.

But we must be ready always be ready to give an answer to every man that asks for a reason for the hope that is in us with meekness and fear….thereby sanctifying the Lord God in our hearts.

1Pe 3:14-17 KJV
(14) But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
(15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
(16) Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
(17) For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

If we be Christ’s, then we are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise to inherit this world.

Gal 3:29 KJV
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Gal 3:7-9 KJV
(7) Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
(8) And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
(9) So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham

We must have patient endurance unto the end as we inherit the promises made unto Abraham.

Heb 6:11-13 KJV
(11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
(12) That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
(13) For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself

Look at the promises made to Abraham. We also are to inherit them.

Genesis 12:
(2) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

In us shall all families of the “earth”…that is, the ADAMAH (those people of this world who do not have the Spirit of God dwelling in them)….be blessed.

(3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So Abram DEPARTED as the LORD had spoken unto him. We must also depart.

(4) So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

Abram’s father, Terah, had served after “other gods”. Our church fathers also had served “other gods”….that is, the church handwritings of ordinances by which they judged themselves and others by rather than serving the true Judge…the only One Lawgiver.

Jos 24:2-3 KJV
(2) And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.
(3) And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

“Terah” means “to delay”. All of the church father’s have preached that Jesus DELAYS His coming rather than looking for/expecting His presence be made manifest in our mortal flesh giving us His eternal life in this world. They perish in their mortal bodies because of the lack of this knowledge.

It has been 2000 years and their “jesus” has not arrived as they preach that He delays His coming to those who are “asleep”. “Nachor” means “snorer”.

They do not understand the good news of the eternal life of Jesus being made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here-and-now.

And those who will continue to believe that He “delays” His coming will persecute those who will believe in the true gospel of Jesus Christ. They will begin to smite His servants that do believe that Jesus does not delay His coming.

Mat 24:48-49 KJV
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken

;

He that IS COMING shall arrive (His eternal life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh) and will not tarry (as the church fathers have all preached that He delays His coming). HE DOES NOT DELAY as being universally being preached by the word of men.

Heb 10:35-39 KJV
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
(36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
(37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

The Just One (the eternal life of Jesus) shall live by our faith in Him. We must endure though as we shall be persecuted by our own church people for believing in this. We must not shrink back unto perdition (the destruction of our mortal body) but of them that believe to the saving of the soul (which will be briefly persecuted by the church unbelievers). Our souls shall be temporarily troubled by the church unbelievers but it will be "saved" by the receiving of the completion of our faith as His eternal life shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

(38) Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
(39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
Ezekiel 34:17 And as for you, O My flock, thus says the Lord God:
Behold, I shall judge between sheep and sheep, between rams and goats.

Upvote 0