Nov 2, 2002
Lawrence, KS, USA
Visit site
✟357.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Engaged
Today is the day when, in the world's largest Muslim nation, over 100 million Indonesians on 14,000 islands will vote for their next president; either Megawati or SBY. Let's pray that the candidate best suited for the Gospel spreading in that nation will be elected. We can thank God that Megawati has been quite friendly to Christians, while SBY is promising many Christians in his administration. Truly, the Lord is building His church.

Androgs

Jun 20, 2004
Jakarta
✟7,880.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Lord, i pray for the elections over in Indonesia. Lord, please allow your will to be carried out, that the person most suited for your plan may be elected, and that your gospel may be spread through the country of Indonesia. In your name we pray, amen

amen to that prayer:clap:

Hi Zorobabel and Ginga:wave:, I'm so thankful that you all pray for my country. I'm sooo happy to hear that :). me and also christians in my country also pray for this.
I thank deeply for the prayer :clap:

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Androgs said:
Lord, i pray for the elections over in Indonesia. Lord, please allow your will to be carried out, that the person most suited for your plan may be elected, and that your gospel may be spread through the country of Indonesia. In your name we pray, amen
:amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.