Detroit area
✟22,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A tornado was about 100 feet away as this guy was filming while he was praying the "Our Father" and a "Hail Mary". They played the tape on the Weather Channel, and the guy who filmed just said "I am a devout Catholic Christian and did the only thing I could do." They cut part of what he said out, but it was still powerful enough. He survived, and his home was untouched. You can see several homes damaged and a trampoline fly by outside. Power of prayer.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A tornado was about 100 feet away as this guy was filming while he was praying the "Our Father" and a "Hail Mary". They played the tape on the Weather Channel, and the guy who filmed just said "I am a devout Catholic Christian and did the only thing I could do." They cut part of what he said out, but it was still powerful enough. He survived, and his home was untouched. You can see several homes damaged and a trampoline fly by outside. Power of prayer.
Wow! I hope the Weather Channel plays it again. Where was he at?

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
VIDEO: Praying Through The Tornado

Words cannot describe how amazing this is. I love my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord, Protestant or Catholic. :groupray:

Wow. That's amazing. You can see the power of prayer right there. God was working to protect him and his family because he prayed to God and to our Blessed Mother. That tornado easily could have headed right to his house. After all, it was right in their back yard.

I am just amazed at how calm he seemed. You could tell he was scared but he also had a calmness to his voice. It just goes to illustrate the power of prayer. :)

Upvote 0